Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A New Generation Begins by The_Heir_of Gryffindor

Printer
Summary: For seven years, Hary and Voldemort had been battling an unbetable battle. Seven long, dark years. On Halloween one night, there's a knocking on the door of a London town house. And, before anyone can relieze it, the news has spread. Voldemort was dead. Killed by none other than Harry Potter himself. But, that wasn't the worst of the news. Harry, too, was dead. Neither can live while the other survives... Ginny Potter, on the same night, had gone into labor. Besides the fact of learning her husband is dead, on the night of their child's birth, she also has two other worries. She had twins. Heart broken with dispair, Ginny flees, leaving her children in the hands of Ron and Herminone.







A New Generation begins with the start of a new Potter generation and new evil to battle and ends with a secret that should've stayed a secret. It'll keep you hooked and guessing the whole way through.






I'm sooo sorry it's taken me so long to come back! I got sucked in by the Roleplaying addicition and couldn't get out!

Chapter 4 is up!!!

Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 11469 Viewcount: 12690
Published on: 02/01/05 Updated On: 07/23/07





1. Meet Tara and Ian by The_Heir_of Gryffindor [ - ] (885 words)

2. A Lesson and a Detention by The_Heir_of Gryffindor [ - ] (1901 words)

3. Some Answers by The_Heir_of Gryffindor [ - ] (2794 words)

4. A Turning Point by The_Heir_of Gryffindor [ - ] (1090 words)
((Sorry it took me so long to write the next Chapter. I got caught up in the roleplay addiction. This Chapter is kinda boring but it's important because it sums it up perfect for the next chapter, which, yes, it's already written. Please enjoy!))


5. Darkness Returns by The_Heir_of Gryffindor [ - ] (4799 words)
This gives a highlight of what is to come. The twins finally relieze that there's still something out there and they are the target. I hope this one holds the action you were looking for!