Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Conflict by grangergurl

Printer
Summary: Harry Potter's life is now Voldemort-free, but he is far from carefree. His wife, Ginny, has come down with a disease from which she may not recover. However, the time that Harry could be using searching for the cure is snatched away by the newly - rising Dark Lord, Draco Malfoy. Harry cannot find the cure until beating Malfoy, which should be easy....right?
24 May 2009: Back, but on hiatus until summer.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13335 Viewcount: 36102
Published on: 06/08/06 Updated On: 12/25/07





1. The Clue by grangergurl [ - ] (1159 words)
All characters are the lovely J.K. Rowlings except for my very own baby brother, Joshua. Big thanks to my beta-reader, mugglegurl. Thanks for everything. Please send in lots of reviews!
2. The News by grangergurl [ - ] (1381 words)
Hi, all! I tried to update as fast as I could. Oh, by the way, Joshua really is my baby brother and his speech is accurately described. Even 'Dossie'. Happy reading!
3. The Door by grangergurl [ - ] (1140 words)
Ok, it's going to be a short chapter, but you guys need some comic relief, apparently. The reviews are great, but I feel like I need to get you loosened up. The middle isn't really needed, but comic relief!!!! Oh, and I'm expecting LOTS of reviews!


4. The Surprise by grangergurl [ - ] (986 words)
A big thanks to Lily Luna Lupin, I love Severus Snape, BellaMurte, mugglegurl, Lil Red, and sirius_rocks for the great help!

Disclaimer: We all know that J.K. Rowling's characters are my playthings, and there is mention of something from 'The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King' by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make the next one longer!

5. The Game by grangergurl [ - ] (1362 words)
Sorry it's so short again, but it contains vital information. I was also at a writer's block, but now I know what I'm going to do.
6. The Attack by grangergurl [ - ] (1389 words)
Thank you so much for sticking with me through all this time. THERE IS A CHARACTER DEATH IN THIS CHAPTER!!

You like R&R's, right? Well, please R&R mine, then!!

7. The Funeral by grangergurl [ - ] (1092 words)
Thanks to mugglegurl my beta, and I'm sorry to all my Joshie fans.
8. The Preparations by grangergurl [ - ] (1575 words)
This is a light-hearted chapter for those readers who need a breath of fresh air. I do believe that I had the most fun with this chapter.
9. The Wedding by grangergurl [ - ] (859 words)
Okay, it's really short, but the next one is going to be a whopper of a chapter, I promise!!
10. The Meeting by grangergurl [ - ] (1185 words)
After a long hiatus, I am back in motion!! Thanks for your patience and support, I've gotten some lovely emails from fans. I love you guys, thanks so much for everything. Thanks for help from lily_writes...it's thanks to her that this chapter is about what it is about. Also, I luuuuuurve my beta reader, mugglegurl. Also a big thanks to NikkiSue for beta-ing this chapter!
11. The Goodbyes by grangergurl [ - ] (1207 words)
Sorry for the long hiatus! Thanks to mugglegurl and NikkiSue for beta-ing this chapter. Also, something new: each chapter from here on is going to have a dedication. If you want to be dedicated to, PM me on the boards. This chapter is dedicated to Jordan (mugglegurl) for her outstanding patience!