Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Dear Reader by Madame Marauder

Printer
Summary: Deanna Davis is a Field Researcher, working freelance for the Department of Mysteries. Although this is her dream job, the Ministry plans to get rid of it. Deanna creates a fictitous confidant or confidante to tell this story to and to ease her decision-making process. These are her letters to that person.







But Deanna knows that a fictional friend is nothing compared to the real thing. How long will it take before she stops confiding in her "friend" and starts to accept reality?







Written for the Hospital Wing Challenge by Madame Marauder of Gryffindor House.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3690 Viewcount: 6850
Published on: 07/26/06 Updated On: 07/28/06





1. Prolouge-- A Proper Introduction by Madame Marauder [ - ] (919 words)
I dedicate this to my fellow GryffGamers: Sophie_McKinsley, Megan_Lupin, and Avenger_of_Dumbldore.

If you read this, Sophie, Megan and Avenger; Deanna Davis is the same character that I write for GryffGamers: a semi-Unspeakable with a bossy-streak. I hope that she is still recognizable as Deanna Davis from our story. If not, please excuse her... She's eight years younger in this story.

2. Chapter 1-- Strategic Career Moves by Madame Marauder [ - ] (1232 words)
A/N: The murder/disappearance cases enclosed are canon. Both Fenwick and Dearborn were Order of the Pheonix members.


3. Chapter 2-- The Re-Evaluation Process by Madame Marauder [ - ] (1539 words)