Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Third War by dumbledorefluertwins

Printer
Summary: Harry's twins are starting Hogwarts this year and he will do anything he can to prevent them from going through the horrors that he had to endure.





This proves difficult as they are cast into the middle of another war, one which the Death Eaters have been planning for years...





Warnings are for later chapters although there are mentions of violence and character death from the start. All ships are canon.



**Gasp** Over two-hundred people have put my story in their favorites and I have nearly three hundred reviews!


All reviews WILL be answered.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 25 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 44292 Viewcount: 86245
Published on: 07/28/06 Updated On: 08/14/07





1. Chapter 1, The Offer by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1537 words)
None of it is mine! It all belongs to Jo Rowling. Hope you enjoy it please review!
2. Chapter 2, Diagon Alley by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (2772 words)
None of it's mine...
Please review - it makes me so happy!

3. Chapter 3, Of Hats, trains and names. by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (3536 words)
Authors Note: *Sorting Hats Poem from the Order of the Phoenix – Not me! I'm terrible at making up poems - I did try, but my six-year-old sister could of done better.

4. Chapter 4, Peeves, pranks and plans. by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1298 words)
Not mine, yadda yadder yadder... Please leave a review; It's my first fic and I need to know wether you all like it! And If you don't like it - tell me why!!


5. Chapter 5, A walk through Hogsmead is often profitable...but occasionally fatal. by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (2701 words)
Hmm... things start to get a little more dark in this chapter...
Please review - many of you have made this story a favorite but I'm so desprate to find out why you like it so much!

6. Chapter 6, Remeberance by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1523 words)
Please leave a review!!
7. Chapter 7, Hogwarts on Safari. by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1723 words)
Ta-da! Here it is, at long last! Okay I've had lots of reviews from the last chapter saying "**gasp** can't wait to find out who dies!" Well... sorry to disapoint you all but... that last sentence was referring to Darren. If you don't understand then reread chapter five. If Harry had walked down he would have seen Bella stun Darren, and possiable saved him. Sorry to disapoint all of you who were waiting for a gripping DE attack. There are some. Just not yet.
8. Chapter 8, It begins. by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1217 words)
I'm soooooo sorry for the long wait - please don't yell at me!! But, it seems that updates my take longer now as I say a few words that makes English Year nines tremble with fear - Mock SATS and GCSE preperation. Dun dun duuuuuun!
Also coming to my attention is Ginny - I have great difficulty writing her character so I would really appriciate some reviews (wink wink, nudge nudge)...

9. Chapter 9, Investigation by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1267 words)
Please review! It means so much to me and I'd really love some feedback!
10. Chapter 10, Whispering shadows by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1150 words)
Anyone who figures out the whispers gets a free imaginary cookie. :)
11. Chapter 11, Just a game by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1634 words)
Hey, this chapter doesn't make much sense if you skim over it so you'll have to read it through pretty carefully. Well done to all those who solved the words - you've just got to hope my characters are that smart!

Edit: A lot of you were confused by a certain name - It's meant to be Emilie with an accent over the "E" but it didn't come out for some reason. So, when you see ...milie it's meant to be Emilie.

12. Chapter 12, The sirens sound by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1191 words)
You're all going to be so annoyed with me, especially with the big cliffe at the end of this chapter but I'm probably not going to update until AFTER new years! Sorry!
On another, completely diffeernt note, I would like to dedicate this chapter to the victims, and the families of the victims, of the Ipswich Ripper. I live very close to Ipswich and everyone I know has been greatly shocked and saddened by the news. All my hopes lie in the police.

13. Chapter 13, Lakeside Battle by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (2210 words)
Thank you to my beta and all the people over at the forums that practically wrote this for me - honestly, I had so much trouble writing the battle. I could see it my head, but seeing something and writing it down is rather difficult. The squid thing (You'll see when you read it!) is a bit pirates of the carriabean and pretty exciting and wonderful - I'd love to say I thought of it but I didn't. Anyway, EVIL cliffe at the end; you're all going to hate me!!
14. Chapter 14, Are we safe? by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1495 words)
Sorry for the long wait, guys! My beta had exams so, understandably, it was a bit late back. I've sent my next chapter off so hopefully I can submit it soon.
By the way, I entered a challenge fic, called Myrtles Vision and it only got one review :( where were you all?! Lol, just kidding, but as always, please leave a review (constructive criticsm and what you think is gonna happen next are always welcome!) for this fic so that it's not as dissapointing!
Also, I know that this chapter is a bit boring; it's just setting the scene. The next two chapters are also just mainly dialouge and description, although I sincerly hope that they are a bit more interesting, but after that I promise that there is going to be a MASSIVE battle with a couple of people dying. So, sorry for such a boring chappie here - don't give up though!

15. Chapter 15, The Seven by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (2094 words)
There's no action in this chapter but I hope things are still quite gripping. I realise Bella is a bit OOC in this chapter but you'll see why in the next chapter. Oh, and before I forget, I have several plot bunnies bouncing around in my head, so, d'you all want a prequel to this (seventh year fic), a different prequel (Harry's just recovered, getting married, kid's ectr.), a sequel to this (Sirius' 1st yr) or a what if?/spin off(If Harry had died)? I can't decide, I don't think I'll do all four - I won't have time before DH comes out and I would never be able to write an alternate ending. So, it's up to you lot.
16. Chapter 16, The Potion by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1740 words)
I hope this chapter will get validated faster than the last. Oh, and remember, please help me decide which story you'd like next! And leave something about the story (It doesn't have to be nice!) in the/a review. :P
17. Chapter 17, Mass Murder at the Ministry by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (2158 words)
I'm sorry this took so long to get updated guys. It was in the queue for nearly a week and then it got rejected. :( Oh, well. I have the next two chapters ready for the queue, so those should be updated quick enough. By the way, I have a thread in the Duelling club - here's a link: http://www.fanfiction.mugglenet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7105 (If it doesn't work my name on the forums is Apollo13) This is where you can ask me questions about the story & my writing styles. You must be logged in and sorted though.
As always, please R&R!

18. Chapter 18, The Opening of the Gate by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1798 words)
Here's the next chapter guys, sorry it took so long; for some reason, my beta sent it back, but I didn't get the email. **Shrugs**
By the way, updates might be a little slow from now on, because I'm trying to write a time travel story for the spring challenge - VERY DIFFICULT! When it's up, please read it!!! Anyway, I hope you all give me more reviews than I got on the last chapter - FIVE! For possibly the most difficult chapter for me to write and therefore the one I put most effort into and I only got five! Don't dissapoint me again, guys, you know how much I love reciving your reviews, even if their horrible ones!

~Evie

19. Chapter 19, Over on the Other Side by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1320 words)
Please, please please review, because I need reviews. Seriously, I nearly died when I only got 5 reviews on the big battle sence - don't let it happen again! Hope you don't all hate me (you will) at the end of this chapter!!!!

~Evie

20. Chapter 20, No Man's Land by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1381 words)
Please review - I've got writers block so I need lot's of long, decent reviews to encourage me!! Tell me what you think of the Crackacks! I think they're a bit like Orcs, but there you go...

~Evie

21. Chapter 21, The Sweet Scents of Home? by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1716 words)
I'm SO sorry for the long delay! I was busy with the gauntlet, then my beta said he couldn't do it anymore, then no one wanted to beta it for a week, then five people wanted to beta at once, then my beta said that in fact, he could do it. And I've had exams. So, yeah, sorry!!
Please R&R!

~Evie

22. Chapter 22, Back Through the Veil by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1248 words)
Sorry for the wait, guys - my beta had RL to deal with and then she had to send it to her Beta mentor, who was swapmed with work. Anyways, it's here now, and I'm sorry for the evil cliffy at the end, but you should know by now that I love to keep you in suspense.
Please review and tell me what I could do to improve - anyone who says there's nothing will be shot; there MUST be something or I wouldn't be on this site, I'd be a best selling author. Thank you to those amazingly brilliant, lovely people who have helped be beat the 350 reviews mark. :D

~Evie

23. Chapter 23, Utter Darkness by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1964 words)
**Huggles beta**

Please please please review - We're getting near the end of the fic ( two more chapters!) and I'd really love some CONSTRUCTIVE critique - eg, what you liked, what you didn't like, why not, how I could improve. That is the equation for the perfect review, guys, and if you leave a really good one, I will give you a free imaginary cookie. (Yes, the bribe of cookies is back...)

As you all know, I can't write battle scenes, which was why this took forever to post, and, unfortunately, it may take a while to update again. So, I'm very very very sorry, especially after the evil cliffie at the end. **hides**

~Evie

24. Chapter 24, Death Toll. by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1836 words)
One more chapter to go! It's currently being beta-ed, so there's no point in asking me to "update soon" as both me and my beta are already working flat out on it to make it as perfect as possible. :)

Please R&R! More e-cookies are on offer for fantastic reviews! :)

~Evie

25. Chapter 25, New Life by dumbledorefluertwins [ - ] (1783 words)
Sorry for the long wait, but this is it. The last chapter. :) :( :?