Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Marauders' Trademark by LexiGirl

Printer
Summary: Can anything make Harry and gang more famous? Can their children make them even more well-known? What can seven kids possibly manage at Hogwarts? And can anyone ever dub themselves as The Marauders' Trademark? Read and Find out what happens! I am currently redrafting this story. I don't want to give up on it but my writer's voice has changed drastically since sentence one, please bear with me and if you have any suggestions... I LOVE reviews!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 10229 Viewcount: 20186
Published on: 07/29/06 Updated On: 06/10/07





1. Diaries by LexiGirl [ - ] (1664 words)
This is another story idea I've had for quite some time. I still have not given up on my first story and the only reason I stopped writting it to writ this one was because I had really bad writer's block (which is officially gone!). Now I am in the process of waiting for the next chapter in The Lost Prophecy to be beta-ed and so I thought I would submit this story. I hope you all like it and please leave a review!


Sorry everyone chapter four didn't make it through the queue :( Probably because I was too anxious to get it updated that I didn't have the time to send it to a beta and meaning that this computer doesn't have microsoft word, things aren't instantly corrected like they use to be :( Well...I hope it doesn't take to long to send it to a beta and get it posted again...

2. Holidays by LexiGirl [ - ] (1771 words)
I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter up. I've been quite busy since school started. I hope you like it...
3. Weasleys by LexiGirl [ - ] (1744 words)
I apologise to anyone who was hoping my other story would be updated before this one, but The Lost Prophesy needs quite a bit of work on chapter twelve. So...again, I'm sorry.
4. Birthdays by LexiGirl [ - ] (2008 words)
Wow! This took a lot longer than it should have. I really hope you all won't hate mee too much for it being so late...
5. Schemes by LexiGirl [ - ] (1942 words)
I know it took forever. But, trust me, I have a reason, and chapter updates will take a lot longer now. I just need to work a few things out. So, I'm sorry. So... meaning that I made you all suffer ever-so-terribly I'll give you a short exerpt:

“I thought you said you were getting the key for the broom shed?!” Cedric exclaimed as Sirius came back to the group empty handed.

“Oh Merlin…” James muttered. “Mum’s got it, doesn’t she?” Sirius nodded as all seven of them began to form a plan.

“Alright…” Holden whispered as they tightened their circle. They were outside in desperate attempts to avoid attention. “Sirius, Albus and Reese…you three start a riot of some sort. Get all the cousins wound up,” Holden said.
:/ I don't know, hopefully the exerpt will at least keep you all from tarring and feathering me!

6. Weasley Entertainment by LexiGirl [ - ] (1100 words)
Alright... let's try this one more time. I'm sorry it's taking so long, it's just not seeming to do so well in queue. I kind of wish they would have told me BOTH the problems in the chapter the first time it was rejected instead of rejecting it twice for two reasons that were both their from the beginning. I'm sorry it's such a short chapter and it's been such a long wait, but I hope you all enjoy it anyways and please leave a review?