Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Unpredicted Happenings by Ron x Hermione

Printer
Summary: Ron and Hermione were married, in love… and had even had a child.

But Voldemort had ripped it apart, just like he had so many other families. And Ron doesn’t know how to live with himself. He no longer has the will to live, no less survive normally. He means to Apparate to the Burrow, when something goes wrong.

He now walks along a deserted highway. He encounters a pair of Muggles, one of them in love with a car, and his girlfriend.

But then, he encounters something that he hadn’t anticipated. A pub, from the middle of nowhere at that, comes into existence. Ron finally realizes that life must go on, even if it is without your family.

This was originally written for the New Year's Challenge Contest, prompt, The Sign of the Green Dragon. I am Ron x Hermione, of Hufflepuff.

Complete Story!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mental Disorders
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5373 Viewcount: 9819
Published on: 01/16/07 Updated On: 01/29/07





1. Crushed Hearts by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (1331 words)
I would like to thank my wonderful beta, solemnlyswear_x. You were awesome, thank you so much for helping me!

This was written for the New Year's Challenge, for prompt number five, The Sign of the Green Dragon. Please review!

NOTE: I do not own Ron and Hermione. I just own Jenna, because, I actually made her up. I also own the plot. I will return everything back to JKR when I'm finished. Maybe.

2. For the Love of a Jaguar by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (1622 words)
I would like to, again, thank my lovely beta, solemnlyswear_x. Thanks again for all of your wonderful help, Melissa!

I really hope that you all are enjoying this fic so far. I know that I have writing it! This fic has a teensy-weeny bit of language, but nothing crazy. *giggles* First time I've ever done that!

NOTE: I do not own JKR's characters. I'm just borrowing them and will return them momentarily.

Well, not momentarily, but after the fic is finished. Maybe.

Please review!

3. A Ploy by a Pub by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (1458 words)
Once again, Thanks so much to Melissa! Please enjoy!

NOTE: I don't own Ron... I own the cackling witch and Blen, though!

4. Tears and Tragedies...The End of it all by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (962 words)
I would like to thank, once again, Melissa (solemnlyswear_x) for beta-ing this entire story! Thanks so much for all of your help and support on this fiction. I really appreciate all of your help, and most of all, YOU! *giggles*

NOTE: I don't own Ron and Hermione in this fic. (Thank goodness...*breathes sigh of relief*) But, I do own Blen, though, and his kindness.