Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

To Find the Truth by hopelesslyhopeful

Printer
Summary: Harry and Ginny have led a happy life together that now includes their four children. But when Lily discovers a new 'talent' and old enemies combine with new, can the children of Order members and their parents unite and prevail?




To Rekindle the Flame sequel, although it's not necessary for you to read that story first to understand
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 24 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 61902 Viewcount: 123527
Published on: 02/02/07 Updated On: 11/27/09





1. Chapter 1 The Potter's Return to Hogwarts by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2016 words)
Here it is guys! This isn't a finished story yet so please be patient with me. Please read and review...you know how much I love to hear from you all! And thanks to Moony 62442 for being my beta...you're awesome!
2. Chapter 2 The Warning by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2016 words)
I know it seems a bit boring right now, but there are some basics that need to be covered. Let me know what you think! Thanks guys!
3. Chapter 3 Punishments and Questions by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (1754 words)
Okay...in case anyone is a bit confused as to who is who, here's a little recap:
Sirius, Brian, Lily and Cedric are Harry and Ginny's kids; Kevin, Katy and Jacob are Charlie and Margaret's kids; Molly and Sarah are Fred and Calli's; Seamus and James are Remus and Tonks' kids and Mack is Lily and Sarah's new friend.

4. Chapter 4 The Headmaster's Office by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2021 words)
Lily takes a midnight stroll and encounters a few...situations that make things a bit more interesting. It may seem wrong or unlike Harry and Ginny to omit certain bits of information of their past lives, but they feel if they attempt to explain too many questions will arise that they aren't ready to answer...
5. Chapter 5 The Gang's All In by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (1938 words)
Sorry it's so short...please forgive me! Hopefully the next chapter will make up for it!
6. Chapter 6 Trick and Treat by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2636 words)
Harry attempts to corner Sirius, Brian and Lily into revealing their plan, but his attempt...backfires slightly. The three Potter children have another run in with the ever threatening Snape which ends with yet another surprise.
7. Chapter 7 Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2140 words)
ah, yes...it's Quidditch time. With all that is going on, I forgot about what the rest of Hogwarts looks forward to! So, here is the ever obsessive Quidditch game, with a few other things too...
8. Chapter 8 - The Dream by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2440 words)
I really hope you all like this chapter...let me know what you think!
9. Chapter 9 L. Potter v. Binns, Abernathy and H. Potter by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2566 words)
I don't really have anything to say, except this chapter was really hard to write so I hope you all like it.
10. Chapter 10 My Father No Longer by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2581 words)
Harry, Snape and Dumbledore react to Lily's dream, new information is discovered and Lily is forced to view her father in a new light.
11. Chapter 11 Gryffindor vs. Slytherin by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (1441 words)
Hey all! Just a lil reminder that this is a WIP and as I was working on it tonight, I suddenly had what some may call a stroke of genius, but most will probably consider it a stroke of madness...meh, whatev. so anyway, i have to rewrite a few parts and such, but my awesome beta does have ch 12 so hopefully i won't keep you waiting too long! leave me a review too please! i love them, they keep me entertained at work...
12. Chapter 12 Home Is Where My Mum Is by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2206 words)
Hey all! I'm sorry it took so long to update, but I'm busy getting ready to move and start my NEW job! I haven't forgotten this story or anything. I hope you like it!
13. Chapter 13 The Burrow by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2382 words)
Here it is...I hope you enjoy. I'm so sorry that it took so long but with my new job and now i'm moving next weekend (which I'm really, REALLY excited for...sarcasm intended) things are getting a bit hectic. But I give you this and hope you all enjoy!
14. Chapter 14 - 'He' Finally Answers by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2396 words)
FINALLY!! I know, I know, I am a horrible person who should quite possibly be tarred and feathered for my lack of updating. But I beg of you to forgive me, I just got my internet hooked up at my new place so this is the first time in 2 weeks (eeks!) I have been able to log on. So hopefully you enjoy this chapter enough to amend the wounds I quite possibly opened due to lack of updates. Please read and review, you know it makes me love you more!
15. Chapter 15 An Unsuspecting Crisis or Two by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2721 words)
A new visitor causes a bit of commotion at the Burrow and Lily's mouth gets her into trouble again. We also get a bit more information about Saiph and who she is. I hope you all like it and leave a review to let me know what you think!
16. Chapter 16 Do it for Dad by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (1940 words)
Here it is! If anyone would like to beta the rest of this story for me...I'd give you loads of pretend cookies. Yummy! Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy and you know to review because it makes me smile and I like to smile. :)
17. Chapter 17 - The Transcender by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2981 words)
Sorry it took so long, my first submission of this chapter was rejected so everyone cross their fingers that this one makes it through.
Lily finds her talent causes more complications and her life could quite possibly change forever.
Enjoy DH everyone!

18. Chapter 18 The Burden of Being a Potter by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (3759 words)
Sorry it took so long to update, but with the 7th book coming out and work getting kind of crazy, I just didn't have time to update. But I hope this chapter makes up for it and you all enjoy...
19. Chapter 19 The Professor and the House-Elf by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (3363 words)
Here it is. Sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy with work and it took forever for me to type this chapter. I hope you all enjoy it and please leave a review!
20. Chapter 20 - The Validating Visitor by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (3883 words)
Hi All! Sorry it took so long to update but life is kind of hectic right now. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and please leave a review letting me know what you think!
21. Chapter 21 - Let Me Tell a Story by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (3171 words)
Here's the next chapter. Sorry about the wait. Let me know what you think!
22. Chapter 22 - Spy Trouble by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (2938 words)
Lily has another encounter with Rebecca Abernathy and a chat with her father.

Sorry it took so long to update. I hope you all enjoy.

23. Chapter 23 - Demons by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (3287 words)

24. Chapter 24 - Reconciliation by hopelesslyhopeful [ - ] (3326 words)
Is there a word to describe how overdue this is? Due to the outcome of DH I debated on continuing this story...but I finally figured the way JKR ended the series didn't mean I couldn't continue this story. Hopefully people will remember and are still interested...and I'm so sorry I didn't do this sooner. Enjoy!