Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

John Doe and the Wizards' Society by hallie_p

Printer
Summary: John Doe's appearance in Burwell was one of the few exciting things that had ever happened in this tiny town, and everyone wanted to know everything about him from his real name to how he got a peculiar lightning shaped scar on his forehead.

But five years later John still can't remember a thing. So when a stranger shows up with tales of magic and wizards, and a wand like John had the night he appeared in Burwell, John is willing to forget the eerie feelings this man invokes with the hope of finally remembering who he is.

The seventh and final chapter is just waiting approval.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 12103 Viewcount: 21243
Published on: 02/07/07 Updated On: 06/28/07





1. John Doe by hallie_p [ - ] (971 words)
This is JK Rowling's world, I'm just playing in it. And as always I appreciate reviews.
2. The stranger by hallie_p [ - ] (1471 words)

3. Answers by hallie_p [ - ] (1671 words)
Thanks to all those who have reviewed! And don't forget to keep reviewing!
4. The Wizards' Society by hallie_p [ - ] (1381 words)
School is out now, so theoretically updates will be coming more quickly. There are 3 chapter after this one and all three are written they just need a little more editing. Thanks for reading and please review!
5. The Spy by hallie_p [ - ] (2215 words)
As always, please review!
6. The battle by hallie_p [ - ] (1465 words)
Just one chapter to go! I really hope that you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to review!
7. New Beginnings by hallie_p [ - ] (2929 words)
This is it! The final chapter. I hope you enjoyed the story. Thanks for reading and as all ways, please review!