Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sparks and Mud by greennotebook

Printer
Summary: A 4-part chronicle of the collapse of the relationships between Hogwarts's Four Founders, "Sparks and Mud" follows the founders through the year that ended their ability to work together, yet inevitably set Hogwarts onto the path it is on today. Through a smattering of romance, friendship, humor, and of course, tragedy, find out how the promise contained in the relationship of the founders fell apart into sparks and mud.





Mentions of violence in later chapters- nothing big, but I'm putting the warning up anyway.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7876 Viewcount: 10320
Published on: 03/18/07 Updated On: 04/07/07





1. A Fiery Blaze of Glory by greennotebook [ - ] (1605 words)
This being my first fan fic, I am largely indebted to my prompt and enthusiastic beta, Hayley (moonysgirl79) for guiding and encouraging me. Thanks, even more so, to J.K. Rowling, who created the characters and places I expound upon here. Hope you all enjoy! Oh, and pay attention to Godric's hat...


2. Watching Water Trickle Down by greennotebook [ - ] (1960 words)
Here's part two, also awesomely betaed by Hayley (moonysgirl79), also inspired by the world created and owned by JKR. Enjoy.
3. Falling Through the Air by greennotebook [ - ] (2313 words)
Thank you to my 3 reviewers so far.... I do appreciate the input of any one who takes the time to read and give me advice. Major thanks continue to go out to Hayley, moonysgirl79, who is an excellent beta and a wonderful writer as well. She has some very interesting Remus/OC fics up that I highly recommend. Once more, JKR created this world; I'm just experimenting.

Enjoy, and please.... I'd appreciate reviews. I want to know if anyone has been noticing anything.

4. The Earth Beneath My Feet by greennotebook [ - ] (1998 words)
So this is the last part. Major thanks still go to my beta Hayley, without whom this would not have happened. JKR still owns this all. And you should still be paying attention to Godric's hat. This is the section that might pull it together.