Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Courage of a Hero by BeautifulDreamer07

Printer
Summary: Twenty years after the final battle against Voldemort, Harry Potter is the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts. He is teaching his sixth years how to perform a Patronus Charm, but one girl, Ambrine Thomas, just can't seem to get it. Harry helps Ambrine find the perfect memory to conjure her Patronus and, in doing so, brings up old wounds and forgotten feelings that run deeper than even he realizes.







I am BeautifulDreamer07 of Gryffindor answering the June One-Shot Challenge Prompt, Best Patronus Ever.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2638 Viewcount: 4659
Published on: 06/19/07 Updated On: 08/07/07





1. Prologue - The Courage of A Hero by BeautifulDreamer07 [ - ] (609 words)
I decided that this one-shot needed a prologue. People were asking me about the ending of it and I thought this might help explain.

Warning: Disturbing Imagery, Character Death, mentioned Violence.

2. The Nature of Courage by BeautifulDreamer07 [ - ] (2029 words)
Thank you to Colores for a very quick and awesomeful beta job! :D As always, JKR owns Harry Potter and all recognizable characters and locations. Ambrine, however, is mine.