Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Black Twins and the Fountain: Year 1 by SiriusBlack1113

Printer
Summary: The war between Voldmort and Harry has been over for 21 years and life has gone on. Now it's time for the next generation. Two orphans, that are suprisingly reminescent of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry Potter are going to Hogwarts, and there they'll learn of charms and transfiguration, goblins and potions. They'll meet the children of legends, fly on broomsticks, eat frogs made of chocolate. But ancient forces that have been lying dormant are stirring and the remenants of that battle so many years ago may be coming back to haunt them. There's something in the Forbidden Forest, the centaurs won't allow anyone, even Hagrid, into it. Students are getting sick, to the point of being on their deathbed, something's howling in the woods, and there's a whisper whisper about Dark wizards that escaped.









In the first year of the Black Twins, adventure waits in the darkest and brightest of places.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1895 Viewcount: 1422
Published on: 08/04/07 Updated On: 08/13/07





1. The Fourth by SiriusBlack1113 [ - ] (1895 words)
This story is an original idea, based on the J.K. Rowling's settings of Hogwarts. Some of the facts may be slightly off, but until the encyclopedia comes out, or JK says something, I can't change them.

Enjoy!
From the very fountain of enchantment there arises a taste of bitterness to spread anguish amongst the flowers. -Lucretius