Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Following His Father's Footsteps by bling_baby

Printer
Summary: James Potter, son of the famous Harry Potter, starts his fifth year at Hogwarts with great enthusiasm as he expects that this will be his best year yet. He is unaware however of the sinister things that lies in store for him and his friends.
But first not only does he need to find out who he's fighting but who he's protecting...

EXTRACT FROM CHAPTER 3:
He was breathing deeply, his chest heaving in an out with such intensity that he could almost cry due to the lack of oxygen. If his pulse hadn't slowed down, the blood no longer rushing to his head, he would not have noticed that someone else was there with him.

Her eyes were dark, but ghostly at the same time and her skin was as pale as he ever remembered. Her gaunt face revealled one of some anguish, her soul clearly still tortured.
"Hello, Caprilla."


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Student/Teacher Romance, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7256 Viewcount: 12189
Published on: 09/05/07 Updated On: 12/10/08



Story Notes: My first accepted fic! I promised myself I wouldn't be the one to beg for reviews but... R&R, please!


1. Prologue by bling_baby [ - ] (1333 words)
This is the Prologue. One dies to protect another and one finds out what exactly she's looking for....
2. Son Of The Harry Potter by bling_baby [ - ] (1311 words)
James' arrival on the Hogwarts express and James feels the full weight of his father's fame.
3. Screams, Siblings And Caprilla by bling_baby [ - ] (2424 words)
James wakes up from unconsciousness, confused with a scream and two friends' siblings are sorted with odd results
4. It's All In The Name by bling_baby [ - ] (2188 words)
The scream is looked into, and Caprilla's getting more attention than she would like.