Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sadie Murray and the Enigma Scroll by star_sailor

Printer
Summary: Sadie Murray is your typical American girl, stuck in the middle of her family. Sadie has an older sister who is popular, talented at everything she does, and lavishes in the respect she garners. Sadie's younger sister is pretty, adorable, cute, and uses these characteristics to cover up the fact that she's a nasty little brat. But Sadie's luck just might change when she receives a letter saying she has been accepted to The Salem Institute of Magical Learning.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 10 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 60522 Viewcount: 29605
Published on: 11/14/07 Updated On: 08/07/08



Story Notes: Chapters 5 and onward are beta'd by the bright mind and unique talents of OliveOil_Med, AKA: Molly, AKA: a bit cooler than most folks you'll probably meet (considering she deals with my deranged imagination now).


1. The Murrays and Ms. Yates by star_sailor [ - ] (3379 words)
This is the prologue and first chapter. It's time to meet the Murray family, and of course, the infamous Ms. Yates



2. A Gymnast's Big Day by star_sailor [ - ] (5184 words)
Sadie awakens to a gloomy day, where she has no choice but to attend her sister's gymnast competition. But can she turn today into a good day?



3. The Mysterious Vanishing Turkey by star_sailor [ - ] (4016 words)
Sadie reluctantly attends Jayne's gymnastics performance. But when Diane and Dana, her evil cousins arrive, who knows what strange things could happen?



4. The 1978 Ford Fiesta by star_sailor [ - ] (7324 words)
Sadie's family is aghast at the strange events that have taken place throughout the day. Sadie's not about to stand for this anymore. It's settled. She's running away.



5. The Letter by star_sailor [ - ] (6830 words)
Magic? Witches? Wizards? Levitating Spells? The Salem Institute? What is all this nonsense? Could all of this actually be real?



6. Orthogon Avenue by star_sailor [ - ] (7440 words)
What is this strange place called Orthogon Avenue? And why have the Yates taken Sadie to The Whitney Plaza Hotel in New York City?



7. The Salem Express by star_sailor [ - ] (6483 words)
It's almost time to leave. Time to say goodbye to Trail Lake, and time to say hello to The Salem Institute of Magical Learning.



8. Of Houses and Horses by star_sailor [ - ] (7545 words)
Crowds begin to leave the Salem Express and crowd the platform. A dark forest lies just beyond the outskirts of the train station in Gallows Hill. A small dirt road leads off into the darkness, and somewhere in the distance, the student's future awaits them...



9. How To Write With A Quill by star_sailor [ - ] (7415 words)
Classes have begun at The Salem Institute. Is Sadie ready to learn how to be a wizard? And what is all this nonsense about flying on brooms all about?



10. Kallie Couture by star_sailor [ - ] (4906 words)
Did you hear? Grace Slick raced some Muggle girl named Sadie Murray, and Grace lost! Everyone's been talking about it; I can't believe you haven't heard! Did you also hear about the rivalry between Noctowl and Steda? And what about the Potions professor? I hear whoever it is will be coming to school soon!