Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Blade of Darkness by Lord of Night

Printer
Summary: James Potter has, to his complete and utter disappointment, lived a completely normal wizard's life. He has yet to find the adventures his father had. Finally, a teacher gives him the chance to have a true adventure... the chance to become a class of wizard unknown to any save those who hold its title. However, with this power comes great danger, for powers of darkness never seen before on earth are slowly awakening from their supposedly eternal graves, and to them, the only kingdom worth ruling is a kingdom of the dead.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4897 Viewcount: 4222
Published on: 06/13/08 Updated On: 09/15/08



Story Notes: The only thing in this fic that isn't just like the seventh book is Scorpius Malfoy's age.


1. Chapter 1: Professor Blade by Lord of Night [ - ] (2269 words)
The story starts kind of slow. Hang on for me. Just as a disclaimer, I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters from Rowling's books.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Chapter 2: The Wand by Lord of Night [ - ] (2628 words)
I do not own Harry Potter, and I have changed Scorpius' age to be the same as James', in case you didn't see the story notes.