Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Albus Potter and the Resurrection Sword by gallopingurl

Printer
Summary: It's Albus Potter's first year at Hogwarts. He makes friends, pulls pranks, and discovers the truth behind his father's horrible past.
But Albus Potter's first year of school is not to be completely peaceful. No, he, like his father, must rise to conquer a new enemy amongst his peers, and keep the peace in the wizarding world that his father worked so hard to bring.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 11699 Viewcount: 7845
Published on: 07/26/08 Updated On: 04/26/09



Story Notes: Just playing around in the world created by the one and only JKR...


1. Chapter 1 ~ Journey To Hogwarts by gallopingurl [ - ] (4404 words)
This is my first fic, so reviews wold be greatly appreciated!
Thanks to my beta, apollo13, for her ever-so-helpful suggestions.

2. Chapter 2 ~ The Feast by gallopingurl [ - ] (3706 words)
Sorry for the ever so long delay guys. I had up to Chapter 4 written before I even posted the first chapter. I won't bore you with the chaotic events that have happened in my life between then and now, but I just simply haven't had the time to sit down and fill in everything to post the next chapter, so for that I apologise.
I for one don't like reading long notes preceding chapters, so I'll leave it there. Enjoy

3. Chapter 3 ~ The First Day by gallopingurl [ - ] (3589 words)
Thanks for the reviews, guys! They inspire me to take time out of my busy week to post the next chapter :)