Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

"Hermione, You Obliviated Your Parents!" by jenny b

Printer
Summary: The war is over, the battles have been won. Hermione, Ron and Harry are settling down into a world without Voldemort, and for once in their lives, everything is going smoothly.

Until they travel to Australia to find Hermione's parents. As experienced as they are, nothing could prepare them for this - kangaroos, the scorching sun, a Wizarding community completely different from theirs, and one little problem no one was expecting ...
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9094 Viewcount: 11011
Published on: 10/25/08 Updated On: 05/08/09



Story Notes: The plot bunny for this was adopted from Merlin_Helz on the boards, so thank you for the wonderful idea, dearie. ^_^ And Joanna thought up the awesome title, so kudos to her for that. :)


1. Chapter One: Now We're Back To The Beginning by jenny b [ - ] (2227 words)
Thank you to my darling beta, Joanna/lucilla_pauie. The title of this chapter are lyrics from Regina Spektor's "The Call". Gorgeous song. :)
2. Chapter Two: It's Been Far Too Long Since You Went Away by jenny b [ - ] (2989 words)
Sorry about the long wait - I did NaNo, so I did absolutely no fanfic in November. *hides* The title for this chapter is lyrics from the very aptly named "The Airplane Song" by Scouting For Girls. Thanks goes to Joanna, of course, for being such a wonderful beta. :)
3. Chapter Three: So Close, Still We’ve Got So Far by jenny b [ - ] (3878 words)
Sorry it took so long! I've had dreadful writer's block for the past few months. I'll try to finish the next one much quicker, so don't worry. The lyrics in the chapter title are from a Gyroscope song, which is fabulously titled 'Australia'. ^_^ Thank you to my dear beta Joanna once more, with her record-breaking turnaround times. Reviews are wonderful, I love to hear your opinions on the fic.