Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Finding a Way to a Burrow Christmas by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: Fred Weasley woke in a strange bedroom in a strange house and didn’t know where he was. All he knew was he needed to get home.

But how do you get home when you have no idea where you are, you have no wand, and you can’t Apparate?

Follow Fred on his quest to get home for Christmas no matter what obstacle he faced, even the biggest obstacle of all…

He was dead.


I am mudbloodproud of Hufflepuff and this is my entry for the Winter Snows challenge, prompt one, Home for Christmas

1st Place Winner in the Home for Christmas Category
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6341 Viewcount: 7675
Published on: 11/27/08 Updated On: 12/24/08





1. Through The Golden Gates by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1393 words)
I wish to thank my wonderful beta for this story, Alyssa (Harry4lif). Thank you honey for doing this for me.

I do not own anything you recognize in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowlings. I am just thankful to get to play in her world for a bit.

2. Everywhere but Home by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2342 words)
I, again, wish to thank my wonderful beta for this story, Alyssa (Harry4lif). Thank you honey for doing this for me.

I do not own anything you recognize in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowlings. I am just thankful to get to play in her world for a bit.

3. One Last Christmas Prank by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2606 words)
I want to thank my wonderful beta, Alyssa (harry4lif). Thank you honey for taking the time to do this entire story for me.

I do not own anything you may recognise in this story. Everything belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world for a little while.