Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Tree of Knowledge by Halgy

Printer
Summary: It is after the Battle of Hogwarts and Harry is dealing with his pain; everywhere he looks, he is reminded of those lost in the fight against Voldemort.

Driven by a desire to repay his debt to the Wizarding World, Harry accepts an invitation to complete his last year of instruction at an American school called Underwood. While there, he hopes to learn new techniques to fight the Dark Arts and make the world right again.

However, forces transpire against him. Amidst his studies, Harry becomes aware of a plot that could not only have lasting repercussions on the Wizarding World, but could destroy Harry as well.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4612 Viewcount: 1498
Published on: 03/03/09 Updated On: 03/12/09



Story Notes: I know it looks like a dead project, but I am writing more. I just want to completely finish it before I get a BETA, and I'm not bothering to update chapters until it has been BETAed. If you the reader have any insights, comments, criticisms, or questions as to the story thus far, please leave a review and tell me.

Don't be afraid to be harsh; my self-esteem isn't tied to the critical acclaim of this story. I would much rather have you be honest and help me make my work better than stroke my ego and have the story stay mediocre.

I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it.

-Halgy


1. Chapter 1-A Modest Proposal by Halgy [ - ] (4612 words)
Harry needed some time alone after the Battle of Hogwarts, just to sort things out. However, Kingsley pays him a visit at Grimauld Place and makes him an offer he can't refuse.