Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Guards of the Black Tower by IdSayWhyNot

Printer
Summary: Lord Voldemort has been destroyed and both Muggle and magical world are at last safe. Nineteen years of blossoming peace and love pass by, but it is not meant to last.
Ominous signs slowly began to surface everywhere and the full Order of the Phoenix is forced to act. What are the meaning of these signs? Who is behind them?
Harry Potter and his friends are ripped from their peaceful lives as the darkness begins to spread once again...
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1154 Viewcount: 1940
Published on: 06/25/09 Updated On: 07/07/09



Story Notes: I must warn anyone that wishes to read the novel that it will get quite violent by the end. Although it depicts scenes of explicit violence, it is not that much worse than Jo's own books (But it is slightly more bloody, I daresay).

I'd also like to point out that this is the first book of a trilogy. I would prefer, of course, to submit a complete novel at a time, but I doubt the moderators are willing to do so. It is, for starters, quite long a book to be read within the "10 days policy". Plus, that's not the way they apparently work here. Not sure though, just joined the site...

I would also like to remind the readers that the contents of this novel are based on the complete heptalogy of J. K Rowling's "Harry Potter". What follows, however, is entirely a product of my imagination and a fully original piece. I have admittedly adjusted my personal style to resemble the original pieces. This is by no means an attempt to replace Jo's books, but quite the opposite. It is a tribute to her and every single fan that followed the books religiously.


1. Prologue by IdSayWhyNot [ - ] (1154 words)
This takes place a week after the Battle of Hogwarts. Although I liked the Epilogue Jo wrote, this is more or less what I would've like to see before.

Logically, Jo's epilogue is what follows here ("My" chapter 1). But I can't post it so I suggest you read it or at least think about it and how it finished before turning to Chapter 1.