Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fred and George's Busy Day by Northumbrian

Printer
Summary:
WINNER of the BEST GENERAL story – Quicksilver Quills Awards 2010.
In the weeks and months after their eldest brother’s wedding Fred and George Weasley continued to run their business. Two decent honest and respectable businessmen, they had no involvement at all in any illicit conduct. They certainly didn’t get involved in any anti-Voldemort activities. Definitely not. No. Not them. Never. They wouldn’t. Honestly.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11078 Viewcount: 20723
Published on: 03/26/10 Updated On: 05/11/10



Story Notes: This short tale expands on events alluded to in Grave Days (specifically, chapter 3: Morbid Thoughts). What did Fred, George and those other DA members who had left school do in the dark days when Pius Thicknesse was Minister for Magic?


1. Prologue: A Call to Arms by Northumbrian [ - ] (2428 words)
Fred and George Weasley go to the pub for a quiet drink. They meet some girls who try to lead them astray. Can they resist temptation? Do they want to?
2. Fred and George's Busy Day by Northumbrian [ - ] (5978 words)
Fred and George continue to lead peaceful, placid, law-abiding lives. These two hard-working and honest shop owners do their utmost to comply with the requirements of the new regime. They would certainly never get involved in, for example, a jailbreak.
3. Epilogue: A Call to Arms by Northumbrian [ - ] (2672 words)
Fred and George need supplies. Unfortunately, their shop is being watched. Fortunately, –Undesireable No. 1” has provided a distraction.