Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Through Different Eyes by hogwartsbookworm

Printer
Summary: Formerly titled 'From Wading to Redemption.'

Ron leaves. Ron returns. Ron saves me from Malfoy Manor. Ron and I descend together into the Chamber of Secrets. And, finally, Ron Weasley comes to understand S.P.E.W.

You've heard Harry's side of those stories -- but don't you want to hear my side?

Hermione's Point of View. Based on events in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

EDIT: This story, which was written almost a year ago, is undergoing a sort of Spring Cleaning. In other words, I am revising and resubmitting the chapters to take care of the things that now make me cringe. Rereads and new Reviews are welcome!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13096 Viewcount: 30598
Published on: 04/09/10 Updated On: 02/08/11




Story Notes: This story covers five pieces of DH, including the events of Malfoy Manor. However, as of now, no torturing is seen.


1. Lost in Nightmares by hogwartsbookworm [ - ] (2722 words)
*Revised*


2. Wrath by hogwartsbookworm [ - ] (3149 words)
Ronald Returns. Location: Perkin's tent again.
3. Rescue by hogwartsbookworm [ - ] (1653 words)
Ron Saves Me. Location: Malfoy Manor, Shell Cottage.
4. Rush by hogwartsbookworm [ - ] (4013 words)
Ron and I turn into Snake Dentists. Location: Hogwarts- Room of Requirement, Chamber of Secrets, and the halls (and bathrooms) in between.
5. Redemption by hogwartsbookworm [ - ] (1559 words)
Ron finally understands SPEW, and… well. You should already know what happens next. Location: Hogwarts- halls and the Room of Requirement.