Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Oblivion Hex by RA Westwood

Printer
Summary: Auror-turned-Librarian, Noah Sizemore, traded dark wizards for dusty books when the Dark Lord fell. Incognito among American Muggles, his ho-hum life is turned upside-down when an old friend appears with a scrap of parchment telling of a hex which can undo history. Together the two rekindle their Auror ways on a globe-hopping adventure to find this darkest of hexes before it falls into evil hands...
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8402 Viewcount: 31402
Published on: 05/09/10 Updated On: 08/12/10





1. Déjà Vu by RA Westwood [ - ] (2142 words)
Auror-turned-Librarian, Noah Sizemore, finds his ho-hum life turned upside-down when an old friend appears with a scrap of parchment telling of a hex which can undo history.
2. Breaking and Entering by RA Westwood [ - ] (1466 words)
Noah Sizemore and Asdrubal Crowe are forced to break into the Muggle Library at Alexandria in search of the darkest hex ever cast, The Oblivion Hex.
3. The Library and the Crypt by RA Westwood [ - ] (2260 words)
Noah Sizemore and Asdrubal Crowe search the Ancient Library at Alexandria for the darkest of spells, The Oblivion Hex, only find more than they bargained for.
4. Escape! by RA Westwood [ - ] (1147 words)
Noah faces off against a powerful mummy, only to be thrust into a much worse situation.
5. Déjà Vu All Over Again by RA Westwood [ - ] (1387 words)
Auror-turned-Librarian Noah Sizemore duels former friend, Asdrubal Crowe,with the deadly Oblivion Hex and the fate of the Wizarding world hanging in the balance.