Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Encore Un Autre Ete by luinrina

Printer
Summary:

Their marriage was arranged, not based on feelings or their own free will. And yet Orion and Walburga were more similar than they could have dreamt.

However, the way to ultimate happiness is long and not always easy to follow.

~*~

I am luinrina of Hufflepuff House, writing for the Weddings Challenge in the Great Hall, prompt one: “The Big Wedding”.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4550 Viewcount: 1491
Published on: 06/05/10 Updated On: 06/05/10



Story Notes: Disclaimer:
I don’t own any of the recognised characters. Would be nice though. However, my muse only borrowed them from J.K. Rowling to play.


1. Un: Summer of 1952 by luinrina [ - ] (4550 words)
This story is marked as uncomplete as I want to continue in the future. For the moment, regard it as a one-shot because I don't know when the next chapter will be written. I have some vague ideas, but nothing concrete as of yet.

I'd also suggest you listen to Comptine d'un Autre Été from the movie The Fabulous World of Amelie. This chapter's been written while listening to this song play up and down. I believe both the chapter and song fit perfectly to each other.

Last but not least, lots of thanks to my fabulous beta Apurva (DracoGurlFurever). She's done an awesome job on this chapter.

Now, enjoy.