Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Christmas Caller by ravenclaw1997

Printer
Summary:

In the dead of night on Christmas Eve, Molly Weasley sits alone in her kitchen, reminiscing about recent events. She isn't very festive this year, and nobody can bring her out of her funk.

When a mysterious caller arrives in her dreams, Molly is taken on an adventure she would only think of in her dizziest daydreams. Will this be enough to liven her up?

I am ravenclaw1997 of Hufflepuff writing for prompt four of the 2010 Great Hall Christmas Challenge on the Beta Forums.

~ Complete! ~


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7755 Viewcount: 14548
Published on: 11/30/10 Updated On: 01/08/11



Story Notes: This is one of my very first stories, and my first time entering a challenge. Wish me luck!


1. Prologue- Dwelling and Disturbances by ravenclaw1997 [ - ] (1008 words)
I really like the idea of this challenge; it's a great concept. Kudos to whoever came up with the idea!

More kudos go to OliveOil_Med, who beta'd this story for me. *claps enthusiastically* I couldn't have done it without you!

2. Chapter 1 - Relive and Remember by ravenclaw1997 [ - ] (1795 words)

This chapter's purpose is to show the main character past Christmases that were happy in their lives. Enjoy!

Thanks to OliveOil_Med and CoolCatElly for beta'ing!


3. Chapter 2- Kitchens and Kisses by ravenclaw1997 [ - ] (2021 words)
Sorry this took so long... my beta went on hiatus before we finished going over this. Thanks, CoolCatElly, for helping as much as you did!

The purpose of this chapter is to show the main character that their loved ones are continuing on with Christmas even though someone else they love has died.

4. Chapter 3- Snowballs and Stuffing by ravenclaw1997 [ - ] (1689 words)
The purpose of this chapter is to show the main character what Christmas will be like depending on whether or not they choose to participate.

This chapter is un-beta'd, but I will add in what my beta finds as soon as I get it back.

5. Epilogue- Converse and Conclude by ravenclaw1997 [ - ] (1242 words)
This is the last chapter, that contains a conversation and a decision. Enjoy!