Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

My Brother's Keeper by lucca4

Printer
Summary:

A war is raging across the country. Colin Creevey is ready to fight, while his brother Dennis is in hiding with other Muggleborn refugees in the London Underground. Both are ready to play their part in a war that will forever change the history of the Wizarding world.

One will not survive. The other will have his life forever changed by the tragedy that befalls his brother.

But this is not a story about death or loss. This is a tale about brotherhood.

Much, much thanks to the absolutely amazing Elené for beta-ing this. Without her, this story would not be. Disclaimer: I don't own any of JKR's stuff.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5006 Viewcount: 6471
Published on: 04/19/11 Updated On: 05/23/11



Story Notes: This story is based on a drabble I wrote for the Missing Moments class on the forums. There will be two chapters: one from Dennis's perspective and one from Colin's.
A big thank-you to Carole/Equinox Chick for giving me the idea to transform this into a two-shot.


1. Nothing is the Same by lucca4 [ - ] (1898 words)

2. The Fight by lucca4 [ - ] (1918 words)

3. Epilogue: The End, and a New Beginning by lucca4 [ - ] (1190 words)