Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Heiress of Evil by voldiexx

Printer
Summary: Whew, those thirteen years were nasty, but Voldemort's back and better than ever. He's got plenty to do, consolidating a power base, punishing traitors, and not letting the haters get him down, but he's spared some time to look over the custody agreement he signed fourteen years ago...

Annabel Curry wanted to spend the summer getting a tan, perfecting her Cheering Charms, and ensnaring Terry Boot. Instead, she's spending it with her dad the mass murderer and his unshaven goons. Oh yeah, and the shower doesn't work, AND NO ONE BUT HER SEEMS TO CARE.

First dates. Sparkly nail polish. Magical plumbing fiascos. Some heartwarming father-daughter moments. And some not-so-heartwarming ones.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5004 Viewcount: 13912
Published on: 08/03/11 Updated On: 03/30/14





1. Chapter 1 by voldiexx [ - ] (1124 words)
Voldemort checks out the scene at Platform Nine-and-three-quarters.
2. Chapter 2 by voldiexx [ - ] (827 words)
The shortest path from Platform Nine-and-three-quarters to Death Eater Headquarters is twisted and crooked if you're a Dark Lord...
3. Chapter 3 by voldiexx [ - ] (1510 words)
Family time with the Death Eaters.
4. Chapter 4 by voldiexx [ - ] (1543 words)
Standoff, correspondence, compromise.