Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

News to Report by Tatty

Printer
Summary: Ginny let her temper get the better of her, and said something she shouldn't have to Romilda Vane, who works for Witch Weekly. It's going to be in the news, and now she has to admit it to Harry first - but its not a conversation she's looking forward to. Rated for the implied relationship between the characters, though both are over 18. Takes place 3 years after the DH battle, epilogue disregarded and Fred still alive.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Epilogue? What Epilogue?, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6870 Viewcount: 5688
Published on: 09/30/12 Updated On: 10/06/12





1. News to Report by Tatty [ - ] (6870 words)
AN: I haven't written too much fanfic lately, and the last time I wrote for Harry Potter was around seven or so years ago. What I wrote was pretty bad, and I never - that I can remember - ventured into Harry and Ginny. So this is sort of new for me. I really appreciate any feedback on my characterization or anything else. Just bear in mind, some time has passed, so they all have grown up some more.

Note: This is largely cannon compliant. The history of this one shot is true to the books, up to the end of the last chapter but not including the epilogue or any of the snippets JK has given us about their lives/careers following the last chapter. Some may be the same, but some I have imagined my way. The largest disparity from canon is that Fred didn't die in the battle. His is the one death I can't handle, but the focus is on Harry and Ginny, so he is only mentioned in passing and shouldn't reduce enjoyment for those who are sticklers for cannon stories.

I have put an AU tag on just to be sure I've covered my bases (first time posting on mugglenet).

Disclaimer: No profit is being made from this and I'm definitely not JK since - though I dearly wish I had invented Buckbeak, I have the attention span of a drunk Goldfish. I just borrow her characters on occasion for my own amusement.

Enjoy!