Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Christmas Truce by Alice Mac

Printer
Summary: 'Tis the season to be jolly - or so the saying goes.

For them it is a time for war; a time for battle strategy and constantly looking over your shoulder.

She thinks there is always time for Christmas - the childish part inside of her that still believes in miracles does, anyway. He thinks she's wrong - but then, he always does.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Epilogue? What Epilogue?, Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8718 Viewcount: 2409
Published on: 12/30/12 Updated On: 01/06/13



Story Notes:

The story is set seven months after the Final Battle - only it is AU because both Harry and Voldemort have died. Since then, the Death Eaters have organised themselves into factions and plan revenge attacks on Order Members and their families. There are no rules anymore and their homes are no longer safe. They are organised into secret safe-houses where they do most of their planning in an attempt to stop the threat of a Death Eater uprising.

This fic is largely compatible with my one-shot We Happy Few and they are set in the same universe. While it's not essential to read We Happy Few first, I would recommend it, just to get a better sense of the universe they're in.


1. One-shot by Alice Mac [ - ] (8718 words)