Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Scorpius Malfoy and the Salem Witch Trials by Hotrav

Printer
Summary:

The third story in the Scorpius Malfoy and the Sins of the Fathers series.

Lucius Malfoy took control of the wizarding Criminal organization of England in the second story and has vowed to get revenge on Harry Potter and to set Scorpius up as the next 'Dark Lord'. However, first he must hewn his minions into a weapon strong enough to bring the 'whelp' Potter, his Aurors and the Ministry they serve down.

Meanwhile in the United States, Scorpius, Rose, Albus, James, the Jones cousins (Kaitlin and Rhys) and Geoffrey Grindus are the members of the United Kingdoms under-15 Quidditch team competing on the campus of the Salem Witches Institute. The U.K. is one of 36 countries competing in the first Junior World Quidditch Cup Tournament.

Beta Reader - Chapters 1 - 15 by Maple_and_PhoenixFeather


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 20 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 82454 Viewcount: 44286
Published on: 02/24/13 Updated On: 03/06/15





1. Chapter 1 - Under the Cloak by Hotrav [ - ] (2784 words)

The story begins at the end of the second act of the full drama. The next chapters will procede chronologically to the first chapter and procede on.


2. Chapter 2 - The Tryers by Hotrav [ - ] (6644 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Entering the New World by Hotrav [ - ] (2747 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Group D by Hotrav [ - ] (4382 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Wands Worth by Hotrav [ - ] (3442 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Dianthus mephitidae by Hotrav [ - ] (2818 words)

7. Chapter 7 - On the Spot by Hotrav [ - ] (3365 words)

Chapter contains allusions to previous story "Luna Lovegood and the Dark Room Legacy." You do not need to read the story to understand the chapter



8. Chapter 8 - Two Matches and Two Meeting by Hotrav [ - ] (7635 words)

Chapter contains Maryam Mounir a character from story Preconceptions. It is not necessary to read that story to understand this chapter


9. Chapter 9 - Dead Spots by Hotrav [ - ] (2056 words)

10. Chapter 10 - Familiar, Yet Different by Hotrav [ - ] (5730 words)

11. Chapter 11 - Morton's Fork by Hotrav [ - ] (2415 words)
Zabini's name is mis-pronounced by the Minster on purpose and is not a typo.
12. Chapter 12 - After the Cloak by Hotrav [ - ] (3697 words)

13. Chapter 13 - Malfoy Meetings by Hotrav [ - ] (4988 words)

14. Chapter 14 - Visitations by Hotrav [ - ] (6769 words)

The Old Navy Hospital is an abandoned historical site in Washington. In my story the reason it is abandoned is that it is the seat of power for the Magical States of America


15. Chapter 15 - Hearings by Hotrav [ - ] (4348 words)

16. Chapter 16 - Interrogations by Hotrav [ - ] (4468 words)

17. Chapter 17 - Now It Begins by Hotrav [ - ] (3491 words)

18. Chapter 18 - Last Details by Hotrav [ - ] (2994 words)

19. Chapter 19 - Door Not Taken by Hotrav [ - ] (3455 words)

20. Chapter 20 - The End of the Beginning by Hotrav [ - ] (4226 words)