Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Final Chances by IWriteToSurvive

Printer
Summary: After the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy and his family found themselves as outcasts. Hated by the Magical community, they were shunned for months following the battle. Draco, having changed dramatically during his service as a Death Eater, knew that his family got what they deserved - even felt they should have received a more severe punishment. He regretted and hated his past and had no reason to believe that his future would be much of an improvement.

Until he got a letter inviting him back to Hogwarts.

He knew the risks. He knew the consequences. But he didn't know her.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Epilogue? What Epilogue?
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5348 Viewcount: 4613
Published on: 08/27/13 Updated On: 05/01/14



Story Notes: Most unfortunately, I am not JKR, but I hope you all like my story anyway. I'm trying my best. It's not perfect, but this is my first fic to be published.


1. Chapter 1: Starting Over by IWriteToSurvive [ - ] (2559 words)

2. Chapter 2: A New Leaf by IWriteToSurvive [ - ] (2789 words)
Sorry it took me so long to get this one posted. Life has been hectic lately. =) I hope you all enjoy it and I'll get the next chapter up ASAP. A big thank you to my beta, iwannabeanauror, you've been a great help.