Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Weaver of Dawn by The computer is an enigma

Printer
Summary: Voldemort is back, but due to Lucius's failure in the Department of Mysteries, the once prosperous Malfoys find themselves disfavored and dangerously close to obliteration. Draco returns to Hogwarts in his sixth year as a Death Eater, wanting to fulfill his mission and redeem his family. Hermione tries to keep calm in the face of increasing danger, but things change when she discovers a diadem in the Room of Reqiurement. Little do they know, the problems on their hands are connected, and the path they trace to understanding unexpectedly leads them to understand each other. They begin to cooperate with Harry's mission to destroy the Horcruxes, but their journey has unforeseen consequences: for themselves, for their friends, and finally, for two other people they end up saving in the process.

--

This is a Dramione AU. It is canon-compliant up to Book Six and keeps to the spirit of Books 6 and 7, adding its own twist to the canon plot.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 49867 Viewcount: 11909
Published on: 06/11/15 Updated On: 05/04/16






1. Prologue (i): The Family by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (5184 words)

2. Prologue (i): The Family (Part 2) by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (5261 words)

3. Prologue (ii): The Order by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (6395 words)

4. Prologue (ii): The Order (Part 2) by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (7903 words)

5. Interlude: Mind's Eye by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (9989 words)
This chapter features some dialogue taken straight from the books, so I've included the citations at the end. I hope you enjoy the chapter!
6. 1. Hermione Takes Her Leave by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (7815 words)

7. 2. Draco the Chosen One by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (7320 words)