Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Seer Named Rosemary Snape by PlutoLovegood

Printer
Summary: In 2018 Neville and Harry deliver a Hogwarts acceptance letter to Rosemary Snape, beloved granddaughter of Severus’ previously unknown Muggle half-brother Sylvester Snape, who is dying of cancer. Rosemary’s connections to Professor Snape and a well-known wizarding family win her instant friends in the magical community, but also make her a target of an emerging new foe.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 27287 Viewcount: 11345
Published on: 09/21/15 Updated On: 05/19/16



Story Notes: When I began writing this story, in which a brother of Severus Snape is dying of cancer, I had no idea that in real life Alan Rickman was stricken with cancer, and the news of his death today (14 Jan 16) came as a great shock. Henceforth this humble story of mine is dedicated to the memory of Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman (21 February 1946 ��“ 14 January 2016). May his memory be for a blessing.

By way of a "Sneak Preview," here are my chapter titles, subject to revision, but I feel good about the story behind these titles:

1. A Timely Arrival
2. Many Revelations
3. The Muggle-born Princess
4. Professor Longbottom's Secret All-Purpose Blend
5. The Scene of the Crime
6. The New Normal
7. Rosie and Sparkles Do Diagon Alley
8. The Elf-Girl and the Headmaster
9. Wizard's Chess
10. The Black King
11. The Battle of the Bridge
12. The Great Hatstall
13. Checkmate



1. Chapter 1: A Timely Arrival by PlutoLovegood [ - ] (1156 words)

2. Chapter 2: Many Revelations by PlutoLovegood [ - ] (3942 words)

3. Chapter 3: The Muggle-born Princess by PlutoLovegood [ - ] (4105 words)

4. Chapter 4: Professor Longbottom's Secret All-Purpose Blend by PlutoLovegood [ - ] (3093 words)

5. Chapter 5: The Scene of the Crime by PlutoLovegood [ - ] (4663 words)

6. Chapter 6: The New Normal by PlutoLovegood [ - ] (4246 words)

7. Chapter 7: Rosie and Sparkles Do Diagon Alley by PlutoLovegood [ - ] (6082 words)