The Marauders' Trademark by LexiGirl
Summary: Can anything make Harry and gang more famous? Can their children make them even more well-known? What can seven kids possibly manage at Hogwarts? And can anyone ever dub themselves as The Marauders' Trademark? Read and Find out what happens! I am currently redrafting this story. I don't want to give up on it but my writer's voice has changed drastically since sentence one, please bear with me and if you have any suggestions... I LOVE reviews!
Categories: Post-Hogwarts Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 10229 Read: 20251 Published: 07/29/06 Updated: 06/10/07

1. Diaries by LexiGirl

2. Holidays by LexiGirl

3. Weasleys by LexiGirl

4. Birthdays by LexiGirl

5. Schemes by LexiGirl

6. Weasley Entertainment by LexiGirl

Diaries by LexiGirl
Author's Notes:
This is another story idea I've had for quite some time. I still have not given up on my first story and the only reason I stopped writting it to writ this one was because I had really bad writer's block (which is officially gone!). Now I am in the process of waiting for the next chapter in The Lost Prophecy to be beta-ed and so I thought I would submit this story. I hope you all like it and please leave a review!


Sorry everyone chapter four didn't make it through the queue :( Probably because I was too anxious to get it updated that I didn't have the time to send it to a beta and meaning that this computer doesn't have microsoft word, things aren't instantly corrected like they use to be :( Well...I hope it doesn't take to long to send it to a beta and get it posted again...



I’ve never used a diary before; I’ve always thought it to be far too girly. And of course, after the event in my first year I barely ‘looked’ at diaries without shuddering. Anyways, I’ve decided that I’d better start using one! So, I’ll start at the beginning.



Harry Potter “ considered to be the greatest wizard of all time “ defeated Voldemort. But, of course, everyone expected that. They all thought it would be easy for him; after all, he defeated him once before when he couldn’t even talk. I would like to see them go through that! It was at the graveyard “ Riddle’s grave yard. The battle went on all day, hundreds died, but in the end Harry used the unforgivable killing curse, and the one person that everyone feared, fell. I think even his ‘loyal’ Death Eaters were glad to see him bite the dust. The war ended with those two simple words and a flash of brilliant white light.



Every single person on that battle field was in shock. The war had taken its toll on Harry, though. It nearly killed him. He was instantly rushed to St. Mungo’s extensive care unit. You should have seen the look on the Healer’s faces when we walked in. It was a mixture of fear and joy. They had been forewarned about the battle and that many would be coming in, but they hadn’t ever been updated on the battle. Ron finally told the large crowd of our victory. I think they would have screamed with joy and brought out the Firewhiskey if Mad-Eye hadn’t lost his temper and told them ‘you take care of this boy or there will be another battle conveniently held in a hospital’. Looking back on it, it was pretty funny but at the time I was scared to death, and probably ‘more’ than willing to duel with a bunch Healers if they didn’t help my fiancé!



Two weeks later Harry was released from St. Mungo’s. I swear I’ve never seen him so happy in my entire life. Voldemort was gone and he was free to live a normal life. Well, almost normal. He couldn’t leave the Burrow without someone jumping on him begging for autographs and practically worshipping him. Actually, no one could leave the Burrow “ for that same reason. We had to get Order members to buy food and other essentials for several months. And, the greatest moment of my life was also held at the Burrow. Our wedding (which was a double wedding with Ron and Hermione) was on the 31st of December, 1999 in the backyard of my childhood home. Immediately after the wedding an house elf came to the Burrow, his name was Biddy. All he said was ‘it has been passed on to your inheritance’ to Harry. Nobody had a clue what he was talking about, but we soon found out. Biddy snapped his fingers and Harry and I were in a very large dining hall. ‘Potter Manor has been passed on to your inheritance’ Biddy repeated. That was two months ago! Now to start the new Millennium (it’s currently February 28th) I have good news for my husband, I’m just not sure how to tell him.




“Ginny?” Harry asked as he opened the front door.



“I’m in the Library!” Ginny called out as she closed the tiny diary that she had randomly grabbed from the bookshelf.



“Hey Gin,” Harry said as he walked into the large Library. He quickly pulled her off of the couch and kissed her passionately. “What’s on your mind?” he asked, concerned.



Ginny sighed and smiled happily. “I’ve been thinking of ways to tell you this all day and nothing sounds right, so I decided that I would just come right out and tell you. But then I thought that that wasn’t very romantic and then I got side tracked and…I don’t know, how should I tell you?” she rambled.



Harry laughed and sat on the dark purple couch pulling Ginny down to sit next to him.



“So…how should I tell you?” Ginny asked biting her bottom lip. After half a second of her husband not replying she sighed again and rolled her eyes. “I’m Pregnant,” she said grinning.



Harry sat shocked for a second but then a huge grin came to his face and he pulled Ginny to her feet swinging her around before setting her firmly on her feet and kissing her again.





***



“Harry…Ginny…” A voice called from down the hall. It was six-thirty in the morning and Ginny and Harry were still in bed.



Ginny groaned and shook her husbands shoulder, “Harry, wake up! Your mother-in-law is in the fire.”



Harry crawled out of bed and left the room yawning.



“GINNY GET YOU’RE BUTT OUT OF BED! Oh, good morning, Harry,” Molly Weasley said as he walked into the upstairs study and seen Mrs. Weasley’s head in the fire.



“Morning mum,” Harry mumbled trying desperately to rub the sleep out of his eyes.



“Victoria’s in labour and Charlie wanted me to tell everyone,” she said quickly.



“I’ll go wake Ginny and we’ll be over at the Burrow in ten minutes,” Harry said excitedly as he left the room.



“What did she want?” Ginny asked as Harry came back into the Master Bedroom.



“Toria is at the hospital.”



Ginny jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. “Ginny gets to be an aunt, Ginny gets to be an aunt…” she sang as she danced in a circle.



Harry laughed as he watched his wife dance around the room. “You’re already an aunt, Ginny.”



“I know…Ginny gets to be an aunt…again.”



“Ginny gets to be a mum,” Harry chanted.



Ginny grinned and started dancing again, “Ginny gets to be a mum.”



“Come on, your mother is probably wondering where we are,” Harry said as he slid his hand around Ginny’s waist. “Biddy!”



“Yes, Master Potter?” the small elf said as he appeared in front of the two.



“We are going over to the Burrow and won’t be eating breakfast.”



Biddy nodded and disappeared. Ginny smiled. Biddy was wearing black and silver robes with the Potter family crest on the upper right hand side. It was Hermione’s idea at first to free all of the elves, but just the thought of it put most of the elves in hysterics. Harry and Ginny had forced the elves to agree to wearing descent clothes, accepting two galleons a month, and taking holidays often.



The Burrow was crowded when Harry and Ginny arrived.



“Hey, Ron…Hermione,” Harry said as he sat down next to them.



Molly bustled into the room. She was beaming from ear to ear as she walked across the room. The fire crackled and Bill and Fleur appeared in the fire place with six month old Russell. Molly stepped forward and took her only grandchild in her arms and sat down in a chair opposite from Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. Harry noticed Ginny staring at her nephew, smiling slightly. Molly glanced up, catching her gaze. She looked at her curiously for a moment and then grinned.



Charlie Apparated into the center of the room causing everyone to fall silent. “Chance and Toria can have visitors,” he said, grinning.





***





“Oh, he’s so cute,” Ginny exclaimed as she held the tiny baby wrapped in blue blankets. “The twenty-ninth of February,” Ginny said her chocolate brown eyes sparkling as she watched him sleep. “What were the chances of that?”



“One out of one thousand four hundred and sixty one,” Hermione chanted.



Ron snorted, “Lucky chance.”



“Chance! I guess you’re all decided on that,” Toria laughed.



“Chance Dallen Weasley.”



“I can’t wait until we have kids, Hermione,” Ron said peering over his sister’s shoulder at the sleeping Chance.



Ginny noticed Hermione smile and quickly look at the floor. “Hermione,” Ginny whispered in her ear. “Are you…”



Hermione looked up and grinned and gave a slight nod. Ginny tried desperately to contain a squeal and jumped up and down with Chance still in her arms.



“Ginny!” Molly scolded as she snatched her grandson out of her daughter’s arms.



“You haven’t told Ron yet, have you?” Ginny asked with an eyebrow raised.



“No…” Hermione said looking at the floor again.



“I told Harry as soon as I found out,” Ginny whispered quickly. Hermione quickly snapped her head up; Ginny scrunched up her face and took a huge intake of breath.



“You are?” Hermione squealed as she grabbed her sister-in-law’s arms and danced in a circle.



“What did I miss?” Ron asked dumbfounded. Hermione grinned and jumped on her husband kissing him lightly on the lips.



Ginny stood beside Harry grinning ecstatically.



“I think I have missed something!” Ron said firmly.



“You have,” Hermione stated matter-of-factly. Ron raised his eyebrows and Hermione continued, “We are going to have kids Ronald!”



“I know,” Ron stated bluntly.



“No…I mean I’m pregnant!”



Molly squealed and rushed to Hermione, giving her a bone-crushing hug. “I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!” she said as she pulled Ron into the hug as well.



“How did you know?” Hermione asked after she had escaped her grasp.



“I had seven children, dear, I can see the glow!” Molly said with a smile on her face. Still grinning, Molly turned towards Ginny and gave her a wink.



“Alright…” Ginny started. “Since everyone’s already here...” she continued stopping briefly to glance at Harry who nodded and she continued. “We are too,” she said nervously







A/N: So what did you think? Is it worth continuing? I already have five chapters written but I'm not sure if I should try and commit myself to two stories. Please leave a review and tell me what you think

Holidays by LexiGirl
Author's Notes:
I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter up. I've been quite busy since school started. I hope you like it...
“Ginny…” Harry’s voice called from across the room. Ginny rolled over and pulled the blankets over the top of her head. “Ginny, you have to get up. You have an appointment at St. Mungo’s.”

“Oh,” Ginny groaned rolling out of bed. “Remind me why we scheduled a morning appointment?” she moaned as she pulled her bath robe over her shoulders.

“Because, Ginny, Hermione insists that sleeping in is not well for a baby and you were the one who wanted to do this the same day.”

“Oh yeah,” Ginny said. Harry sighed and glanced at the alarm clock on the night stand. It’s too early, he sighed as he seen the bright red letters reading 5:30.

“Far too early,” Ginny mumbled with a tooth brush in her mouth.


***


“Hi Ginny, Harry,” Hermione said happily, grinning at the two. Ginny yawned and hugged her best friend and brother.

It had been four months since Ginny and Hermione had found out that they were pregnant. The two seemed to constantly be happy and were always talking about babies.

“This is so cool,” Hermione continued, “we get to raise our babies together!”

“Mm hmm,” Ginny sighed as she tried desperately to rub the sleep from her eyes.

“Oh really, Ginny, you should be awake and energetic…it’s better for the baby!”

“Hermione,” Ginny said waking up more. “It’s six thirty in the morning and I don’t think that I’m having just one baby…I have the right to be tired.” Ginny had looked nine-months pregnant already and was constantly being asked when she was due; everyone looked shocked when she told them ‘the end of November’.

Hermione grinned even more (if that was possible) and said, “Well…we’re not going to tell you anything until after your appointment.”

“What?” Ginny said, glaring at her best friend. “You tell me, Hermione Weasley,” Ginny said with her arms folded.

“Nope…you’re going to be late for your appointment!” Hermione said as she pushed Ginny and Harry towards the front desk.

“Good morning, may I help you,” the lady at the desk asked.

“Er…we have an appointment,” Harry said after he realized his wife wouldn’t reply.

“Name?”

“Potter,” Harry said quickly.

“Right this way Mrs. Po…Your Harry Potter!?” she shrieked as she stared intently at his forehead.

“Yeah…” Harry mumbled. “If you don’t mind…”

“HARRY POTTER!” a young girl shrieked from the huge green sofas in the center of the round room.

“Oh no,” Ginny muttered as she grabbed her husband and the lady both by the sleeves and quickly shuffled towards the hallway.

“Harry Potter!” A teenage girl cried out. “Are you the Harry Potter? You simply ‘must’ sign my wand!”

“Your wand?” Harry asked looking at her outstretched hand and wand.

“Yes.”

“Oh, sign mine, too…and this,” another girl exclaimed thrusting an autograph book in his hands.

“How did you do it?” a thirty year old man asked. “How did you defeat You-Know-Who?”

“Voldemort?” Harry asked smirking when the entire crowd gasped.

“How can you speak his name…I mean, he killed your parents...your friends.”

“I know,” Harry said with his teeth clenched. “Voldemort is dead, saying his name won’t bring him back.”

“I wish I could have fought at the battle,” a boy that Harry recognized from Hogwarts mumbled.

Harry rolled his eyes and followed his wife through the hallway. “Do you think Ron and Hermione were attacked like that?” Harry said with a smirk on his face as he imagined Ron blushing the colour of his hair and signing peoples’ foreheads.

“Nope…” Ginny said smiling. “You’re Harry Potter!” she squealed in perfect imitation of Harry’s screaming fans.

“Ha ha,” Harry mocked. “Where are we going?” he asked as he turned to the other lady. The blonde haired lady was barely conscious of anything around her and was staring dreamily at Harry, reminding Ginny a lot of Luna. “Er…”

“Oh, er… this way,” she said looking down at the ground to hide her blush. “I’m Sierra Star,” she said quickly, which only made her blush more. Ginny glared absentmindedly at the girl and continued down the hall.

“The healer will be with you shortly, Harry,” Sierra said her eyes firmly glued on him.

“This is my wife, by the way, Ginny…Ginny Potter!” Harry said.

“Oh, of course, the famous Ginny Weasley_”

“Potter,” Ginny corrected.

“Yes, that’s what I said!” Sierra snapped as she left the room.


***


“October 31st,” Harry groaned as he rolled out of bed. He bent over and gently kissed his wife on her forehead. “Three more weeks,” he said brightly, trying to forget the date.

“It’s a good day, Harry!” Ginny said with her eyes still closed. “The world has been Voldemort free for a year…”

“Yeah,” Harry said. It had also been the day that Voldemort killed his parents nineteen years ago.

Harry smiled as he watched his wife struggle out of bed. She was due in four weeks and had been larger than Hermione since July. Harry smiled. His best friends would be having their twins any time now. Harry bent over and tried to help his wife.

“Harry…I’m only pregnant…I can manage getting out of bed on my own!” Ginny snapped.

“I know Ginny…but you’re supposed to be on bed rest,” Harry said smirking at his stubborn wife, reminding Harry a lot of a zombie.

“Hmph,” Ginny exclaimed as she staggered to the bathroom her arms resting over her stomach.

Harry flopped on the bed and stared at the light blue ceiling. Ginny had insisted on ‘making an appearance’ at the Burrow that day. Mrs. Weasley had decided to start a tradition

“Er…Harry?” Ginny asked in a frantic tone from the bathroom.

“What?” Harry sat up and stared at the door, knowing that Ginny would open it.

Ginny opened the door and poked her head through. “I think we had better get to St. Mungo’s,” Ginny said, smiling slightly. Harry jumped frantically off of the bed and rushed towards the dresser.


***


“May I help you?” the lady at the desk said politely not looking up from her book. Harry realized that it was the same lady that had been there in June, Sierra.

“My wife’s in labour,” Harry said quickly.

“Please take a number,” Sierra mono-toned.

“WHAT!?” Harry shrieked.

Sierra sat unmoved with her nose still in the book. “I’m sorry sir, but it is a holiday and many of the healers are on vacation,” she said calmly before popping a huge bubble of Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum.

“I KNOW!” Harry yelled. “I MADE IT A BLOODY HOLIDAY!”

Sierra snapped her head up and looked at Harry in shock.

“My wife is in labour,” Harry added in the calmest voice possible. “She needs a Medi-Witch, NOW!”

“Yes sir,” Sierra muttered quietly as she pressed a shiny purple button on her desk.

Immediately, three healers came running into the room. “What’s the emergency?” the tallest asked as he brushed what looked like cookie crumbs off of his robes. “Hello, I’m Healer Sterling,” he said after noticing Harry in front of him. “Blimey…are you…Harry Potter?”

Harry glared. “My wife is in labour…” he said through clenched teeth. “I don’t care if I’m ‘Harry Potter’…” he said with no attempts to constrain his temper.

“Harry…” Ginny shouted, gripping the counter so hard her knuckles we’re losing their colour. “…Shut up!”

“Right this way, Mrs. Potter,” a kind yet very frail and wrinkly old lady said calmly as she pushed a levitating chair under Ginny.


***


“Hermione…What are you doing?” Ron asked. Hermione had been pacing through the waiting room since they had arrived. Usually Hermione never walked around more than she had to, insisting that the twins didn’t like much movement.

Hermione turned and glared at her husband before continuing to pace the room holding her ‘very’ pregnant stomach for support.

It was noon before anything else had happened. All of the girls were sitting on the edge of their seats in dead silence, continuously shooting daggers at their husbands who had become restless with the wait and began playing Wizard’s Chess. Hermione jumped to her feet and stared down the hallway as she noticed Harry approaching tiredly.

By the time that Harry had made it to the room everyone had grown silent again. Harry smiled.

“How is Ginny?” Ron asked quickly.

“She’s sleeping,” Harry yawned.

“How are the_” Mrs. Weasley started.

“They’re all healthy,” Harry said smiling to himself. “The Medi-Witch said that you can see them all now.”

“Have you picked names yet?” Hermione asked as the others shuffled to their feet excitedly.

“Yeah…we have,” Harry grinned.

“And?” Molly asked as the large group opened the door into Ginny’s room.

“Ginny’s holding James, Sirius and Albus,” Harry said.

“Triplets?!” Hermione exclaimed as she waddled over to her sister in-law and three new nephews. “And here I thought that I having twins was difficult.”

“I thought you two were dead set against not having triplets,” Ron smirked at his best friend.

“We didn’t have triplets…” Ginny said trying desperately to stay awake.

“Cedric and Lily both had problems breathing,” A young healer said as she walked into the room. She was staring at a clipboard and hadn’t noticed the others in the room. “They should be released in a two weeks at most.”

“Lily and Cedric?” Arthur asked. “But that would make five!”

“You two are going to become very famous for having the first set of magical quintuplets born in Britain for over five hundred years, Mr. and Mrs. Po_” she jerked her head up and stared at Harry for a moment. “Merlin,” she said smiling. “This is a very lucky day for you, Mr. Potter,” she chuckled.

Harry sighed happily after he realized that she wasn’t a crazy fan.

“You two can take James, Sirius and Albus home in a few days if you wish,” she said glancing down at the papers to read their names. She still did not notice the rest of the family in the room.

“What about Cedric and Lily?” Molly gasped thinking how horrible it would be to leave her grandson and very first granddaughter in the hospital alone.

“Er…they will be fine,” the healer said shocked to realize that there were at least fifteen others in the room. “They will probably be strong enough to go on their own in a week.”
Weasleys by LexiGirl
Author's Notes:
I apologise to anyone who was hoping my other story would be updated before this one, but The Lost Prophesy needs quite a bit of work on chapter twelve. So...again, I'm sorry.
Ginny sighed and rolled over in her bed to face Harry who was in the chair beside her. “You should go home and get some sleep, Harry,” Ginny said yawning. She had only just woken up and was still exhausted. Neither she nor Harry were expecting five babies. They had sworn that it was only twins and couldn’t even be triplets.

“I wouldn’t be able to sleep anyways,” Harry yawned. He noticed that he still had Albus in his arms. Albus Ronald Potter already had an unruly tuft of red hair and seemed to be the calmest of the three.

Ginny smiled as she noticed her husband staring at their fourth child. Sighing, Ginny turned over and closed her eyes in attempt to sleep again. Ginny grunted in protest and threw the hospital blankets off of her self to stand up.

Harry looked up at her curiously. “Can’t sleep?” he asked with one eyebrow raised.

“Ruddy mattress is too hard,” she mumbled as she stood up. Instantly she threw her hands out to steady her self as she felt her head spin in circles.

“Are you alright?” Harry asked as he helped his wife sit back down.

“I’m fine…just a little dizzy.”

“No wonder, you just gave birth to five babies. You just relax and I can get you anything you need. Besides, the Healers have insisted that you remain in bed,” Harry said smiling as he pushed Ginny’s fiery red hair back behind her ear.

“I just wanted to hold one of the babies,” Ginny sighed glancing across the room at the three bassinets against the wall with small colourful magical devices monitoring their breathing. Harry grinned and placed the peacefully sleeping Albus in her arms. A few moments later James started screaming and had efficiently awoken Sirius in the process. Harry sighed and crossed the room to his sons. I had best get used to this, he told himself as he scooped one up in each arm.

Harry set Sirius in Ginny’s lap and sat down beside her on the bed. Sirius and James both had jet black hair and both fussed quite often.

“Harry,” Ginny mumbled.

“Hmm?”

“I want to hold my other son and my only daughter!” she whispered. “Do you think we could go and see them?”

“I’m sure we can…we are their parents,” Harry grinned.

“Good,” Ginny said happily as she handed Sirius back to Harry and threw the blankets off of her self yet again.

“Ginny,” Harry scolded softly. “You are supposed to stay in bed!”

“I know…I don’t care,” Ginny said as she stood up slowly.


“I thought you were to remain in bed,” one of the Healers said with an eyebrow raised as the two walked down the hall; Harry levitating a small woven basket with the three boys in front of them.

“Er…Yes…but I feel fine! Besides Harry is helping me, so I don’t think anything will happen to me,” Ginny said quickly as Harry beamed at the young healer. “Could you point us in the direction of the nursery?”

“I’m guessing you two want to go and visit the other two?” Healer Macintosh asked smiling as she realised that nothing was going to keep them in their room. “They’re doing a lot better. They are both still on Magical Breathing assistance, but they are doing rather well. Oh, er…down this hall and to the right,” she said pointing down the dimly lit hall.

Ginny grinned and slowly walked down the hall and into the nursery clutching onto Harry’s left arm, pretending to use his assistance for balance. Harry carefully directed his wand and the bassinet to the floor.

“Aww,” Ginny exclaimed as she stopped next to the two bassinets that she automatically knew were her own children.

“May I help you?” a young lady asked from the shadows. “You must be Mr. and Mrs. Potter,” she said as she walked up to them.

“Yes,” Harry said quickly.

“Cedric and Lily are doing really well. Cedric might have breathing problems “ but nothing too serious. They’re both really small, but of course that is expected with having quintuplets. If you have any questions I’ll be in my office,” she said pointing behind her.

“They’re so small,” Ginny gasped as she knelt down next to Lily’s bassinet and laid her fingers against the glass over the top of her only daughter. Both


***


Ginny groaned as she sat up on the hospital mattress the next morning. She could see Harry across the room sitting in the chair with a navy blue bundle in his arms. Ginny stretched her arms above her head and walked over to scoop Sirius our of her husband’s lap. The two had been up half the night trying to get James and Sirius to stop crying and occasionally Albus would wake up and join in on the fit.

Sirius had his big eyes open and was staring at his mother. Ginny recognized his green eyes.

“And to think…”Harry mumbled. “We only managed three of them last night…” he said grinning. “Maybe Cedric and Lily will be more like Albus,” he sighed.

“Shall I go and get us some breakfast?” Harry asked yawning.

“I’ll come with you!” Ginny said quickly. Placing the wide eyed Sirius into the woven traveling basket with a breathing monitor hooked up to it and crossed the room to pull on a pair of faded jeans.


***


“Ginny, Harry, there you two are,” Molly Weasley called across the visitor waiting room.

“Mum?” Ginny asked startled. “What are you doing here?”

Mrs. Weasley smiled ecstatically. “Hermione went into labour this morning.”

Ginny squealed, forgetting all about her hunger.

“She was only in labour for twenty minutes.”

“Lucky!” Ginny exasperated.

“Ron and Hermione now have two charming boys,” Molly beamed.

“Weasleys,” Harry heard Bill mutter sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

“Which room are they in?” Ginny asked excitedly.

“The one right next to yours,” Mrs. Weasley said.

Ginny squealed again and ran down the hall chanting ‘Ginny is an aunt’.


***


“Hermione!” Ginny exclaimed after she had realized her best friend was awake. “Congratulations! I’m so sorry…I didn’t even know until two minutes ago. I should have known! I should have_”

“Ginny, calm down,” Ron whispered.

“You’re fine Gin…how were you possibly supposed to know?” Hermione added in a quiet voice. It was then that Ginny noticed Ron and Hermione were both holding a baby. Ginny contained a squeal and took the boy out of Ron’s arms.

“Aww, he’s so cute…he’s got your face Ron!” Ginny said as the others walked into the room. “Now will you tell us what you plan on naming them?” Ginny asked beaming at her brother and best friend.

Hermione smirked. They had refused to tell anyone what they planned on naming their children until they were born. “Ginny, you’re holding Holden and I’ve got Reese,” Hermione answered, trying desperately to keep her eyes open.

“Oh, Hermione,” Mrs. Weasley said concernedly. “You had best get some rest.”


***


Hermione and Ginny were the only ones left in the room. Hermione had fallen asleep hours ago but Ginny had insisted on staying in her room until she woke up. Ginny was silently nodding off to sleep when she heard one of the babies beside her start to cry.

“Oh, James, you fuss too much,” Ginny whispered as she lifted him up. It was two in the afternoon and Ginny had been in the room with Hermione all that day. Occasionally one of the five babies in the room would start crying and Ginny would quiet them quickly so as to not wake the other babies or Hermione.

“Can I hold him?” Hermione asked just waking up. “Who is it?” she said rubbing her eyes.

“It’s James…” Ginny said. “Sirius will start in a moment, though,” Ginny added only a moment before Sirius started screaming.

“This is really cool, Ginny. We get to raise our children together. All seven of them will be so close.”

“Yup, the two of us tied with my mum and dad in two days. It took them thirteen years!” Ginny giggled. The two talked quietly until they heard a knock on the door. The door opened revealing the healer from the nursery.

“Mrs. Potter…I hoped I might find you in here…” she said smiling at the two friends. Ginny stood up.

“Cedric is strong enough to breathe on his own now.”

“And Lily?” Hermione asked concerned.

“She’s been steady for two hours,” the healer said.

“Thank you so much, Healer,” Ginny said to the young lady before she left. “I guess I had better go and find Harry,” she said as she switched children with Hermione.

“I’ll come with you,” Hermione said. “Besides, these mattresses are rocks.”

Levitating two baskets in front of them, the two talked happily as they walked down the hall towards the visitor waiting room where they found Harry and Ron playing Wizard’s Chess.

“Shh,” Ginny whispered as she placed the basket with James, Sirius and Albus on the ground next to Hermione. Slowly, she tip-toed towards her husband.

Harry jumped and whipped his wand out as Ginny grabbed his shoulders and said ‘Potter’ in her lowest voice. Ron screamed and fell off of the sofa sending Hermione into a fit of giggles.

“GINNY! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” Ron said blushing furiously.

“That was priceless!” Hermione said coming up behind them.

“The nursery healer says that Cedric and Lily are breathing on their own…” Ginny said tugging on Harry’s sleeve. “Come on, I want to go hold my babies,” Ginny whined.



Author's Notes: Currently I'm writing the sixth chapter of this story and I need your advice: As I have it written now this would be the last chapter where the seven kids are young. I originally had it written that the fourth chapter would automatically jump to their eleventh birthday, but then my younger sisters were complaining about them 'growing up to fast'. So...what do you think? I've started writing a chapter 3 1/2 for my sister and so far I'm quite pleased with it, but I'm not sure if I should submit it or not. Please tell me what you think in a review
Birthdays by LexiGirl
Author's Notes:
Wow! This took a lot longer than it should have. I really hope you all won't hate mee too much for it being so late...
Harry ran into the dining room with the Daily Prophet under his arm. "Morning Ginny, morning Hermione… Ron," he said frantically, as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth.

"Harry…" Ginny said eyeing her husband's worse-than-usual hair and wrongly-buttoned shirt.

"Sorry, Gin, but I don't have time to talk. I was supposed to be in the office ten minutes ago," he mumbled through a full mouth, jumping up and down in attempts to get his left shoe on.

"But Harry!" Ginny and Hermione said simultaneously as Harry apparated out of the dining room. Ron burst out laughing as Ginny rolled her eyes and Hermione smiled amusedly.

There was a "pop" and Harry reappeared in the room. "You could have stopped me, Ginny…" he grumbled as he sat down in the chair beside his wife.

Ginny put her hands up defensively. "Don't look at me! I tried!"

"Where are the kids anyways?" Harry asked as he glanced around the table. After all, it was their birthday. The whole reason for taking work off…

"Still sleeping, actually," Hermione said, grinning.

"No way!" Ron said, eying his wife suspiciously. "Really, 'Mione, where are they?"

"They're still sleeping…" Ginny said blatantly. Harry and Ron stared at her.

"You spiked their bottles with Butterbeer, didn't you?" Ron said with an awe-filled look.

"NO!" Hermione and Ginny cried at the same time.

"We 'might' have spiked them with a sleeping potion…" Ginny said. Harry and Ron stared at the two, mouths agape.

"Might!" Hermione quickly protested.


"Well than, we 'might’ want to wake them up… mum won't be happy if they miss their first birthday party because their mummies spiked their drinks," Harry said, trying desperately not to smile.

"We still have half-an-hour until the party, let the kids sleep," Ginny said before prying the Daily Prophet out of her husband's hands.

"Mistress Potter…" a small voice sounded through the room. "Little Masters James and Sirius are awake…"

"Drat! They can already fight the strongest potion we can give them “ legally!" Ginny said, smiling nonetheless as she stood and made her way towards the overly-large nursery in Potter Manor, where all seven of the one year-olds slept. Hermione quickly followed her, knowing all too well that if one was awake the others would soon join in for the attention.

The nursery was a light blue colour and the morning sun was already shining through the large window on the east side of the room. Ginny smiled as she saw Sirius with one pyjama-covered leg sticking through the hole in the crib, flailing about wildly. All seven kids were in the same crib, (which Harry and Ron had had to bewitch to be three times as long as usual) otherwise the seven had screamed most of the night.


"Dlaah!" Sirius shouted as he saw Ginny peering down at him. He smiled up at Ginny, his bright green eyes blinking from the bright sunlight. Ginny smiled and scooped him up.

"Well, good morning, Sirius," Ginny cooed. Sirius beamed at her.

Hermione chuckled from behind them. "That smile is going to make girls melt when he gets older…"

"Hmm," Ginny sighed as Sirius tugged on her hair, squirming in her arms. Ginny quickly looked up as she heard James scream in protest, his little face turning red.

"Come on, let's take them all downstairs, it looks like they're all up," Hermione said, as she picked up James before the others started in on the fuss.

"Except for Cedric…" Ginny laughed, pointing at the smallest of the boys who was comfortably sleeping under his sister, who had her head turned, looking at Hermione's bushy hair in amazement.

"I can't believe they're one already," Hermione sighed, staring at her twin sons.

"I know, it seems like just yesterday when we brought them home." Hermione sighed as well/too.

"And it will feel like tomorrow when they're five," Ginny said quietly.



***Four years later***

"WE'RE FIVE!!!" Harry and Ginny awoke suddenly as they heard a high-pitched girl's voice ring through the house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US…!"

Ginny groaned. Her daughter had managed to wake up all of her brothers within two words. Now voices came from all around as each of her kids joined in with the singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US…!"

"Happy Birthday to… DOES ANYONE REMEMBER DA REST OF DA SONG!?!" Sirius' frantic voice shouted. Ginny jumped as the bed shook softly. Jolting around, she saw Harry laughing nearly uncontrollably with his eyes still closed. Ginny snorted and rolled out of the bed, making sure she pulled the covers off of Harry as she did so.

"Come on…let's give them the rest of the song," Ginny smirked. Harry rolled his eyes and followed his wife to the door.

"ER!" Ginny exclaimed after Harry opened the door. All five of their kids were gathered around a little blue box with a big red button. James looked up, grinned and smacked his little hand down on top of it, while the other four smirked devilishly. Ginny's eyes grew big and she tried desperately to get the door closed before confetti flew everywhere. But it was too late.

Ginny laughed at Harry's look of surprise as the five year-olds broke out into song yet again.

"Come on, let's go have some breakfast," Ginny said as she tried to contain her laughter. She lifted her daughter and grabbed onto Albus' hand as she ushered the other three forward.

"Can we have chocolate for breakfast!?!" Cedric asked excitedly.

"No," Ginny cooed sweetly, shaking her head softly. She was surprised Cedric was even up yet, he was usually the last one of the five to wake up in the mornings, but then again this was their birthday.

"But... we like chocolate!" Lily exclaimed, sticking her bottom lip out. Ginny raised an eyebrow and Lily quickly brought her lip back in a smiled. "Then can we have SYRUP!? JUST syrup?"

"No," Ginny laughed. "How about we have chocolate chip pancakes ‘with’ syrup?"

"That'll work," James said loudly, trying not to sound too excited.

"I think we're going to have to talk to your dear brothers," Harry said, as he came into the kitchen.

Harry glanced suspiciously at the table where James, Cedric, Sirius, Albus and Lily all sat on top of it, with their heads as close together as they could possibly be.

"They told us they were going to give them a confetti blaster for their birthday," Ginny said plainly, smiling as she continued to wave her wand at the bowl of batter in front of her.

"I know. I just didn't believe they would do it. Well, of course they're quite capable of something like that, but normally they wouldn't tell us."

"Unless they knew you wouldn't believe it because they told you." Harry and Ginny turned around as Ron, Hermione, Reese, Holden, and one year-old Remus walked into the small kitchen. Breakfast was the only meal that the house-elves would let them cook themselves; otherwise, the elves would throw a fit (though Hermione still insisted that all elves should be free). Reese and Holden quickly climbed onto the table and without hesitation, the circle expanded to fit the seven, though their heads were still as close together as ever.

"What time did mum want us at the Burrow?" Ron asked his sister, as Hermione started to help with breakfast.

"Ten. I think... Meaning that we've never managed to get there any earlier," Ginny said.


***four years earlier***

"…Oh, for Merlin's sake! Mum wanted us at the burrow at eight. Harry! Ron!" Ginny shouted out of the door of the nursery.

"Do you think it's possible to get the seven of them dressed in ten minutes?" Hermione laughed as she watched Ginny scramble through the large oak wood chest for clothes.

"Honestly? No, it's impossible!" Ginny said half sarcastically as she threw random articles of clothing to the floor.

"Ginny, you're making a mess," Hermione said blatantly, trying hard not to smile.

"Am I?" Ginny said in her best innocent voice.

"AHH!" Ginny nearly fell over as the sound echoed throughout the room. She turned and found Holden propping himself up on his brother and cousin with his arms outstretched for Hermione.

"The kids are getting impatient…" Hermione smirked as she set her son on her hip and continued to watch Ginny bemusedly.

Finally, Ginny groaned and leaned against the wall. "Go ahead!" she exclaimed to Hermione's amused look. "I'm sure you've been itching to point out where they are," Ginny added, knowingly.

"Actually, I've been enjoying watching you frantically tear the room apart and I have absolutely no clue where they are!" Hermione answered mischievously.

"That could be slightly problematic," Ginny put in.

"But we could always find out," Hermione continued. Ginny raised her eyebrows. Hermione pulled out her wand, and waved it over the large pile of accumulated clothing and then whispered ‘Accio!’ with a small flick of her wand.

Ginny grunted as she snatched the small bag as it flew out from under the crib beside the two mothers.

Acting much like a child, Ginny upturned the bag and watched as the contents spilt all over the floor.

"How fast do you think we can do this?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

Hermione laughed at her sister-in-law's playful look. Smirking, she set Holden down on the floor. "Let's find out," she giggled as she went to the crib to get the other six out.

Ginny laughed and took Lily first, while Hermione started on James. The two always being the hardest to get dressed, Hermione and Ginny had decided months ago that they would always start with them.

James giggled as he tried to struggle out of his aunt's arms, while Hermione “ with a determined look on her face “ tried to change his soiled nappy and get a fresh one on at the same time. "James, please hold still," Hermione said pleadingly, as she tuned around to grab the small set of child-robes from behind her. She turned back towards the boy and was shocked to find him gone and Ginny giggling. Hermione shot Ginny a concerned 'where-did-he-go-look' before moving her attention to the door.

"James!" she protested as he crawled slowly towards the open door with Sirius and Holden close behind him.

"We're never going to get them dressed in time!" Ginny said as she scooped up James and Holden first and flicked her wand at the door to prevent Sirius from going anywhere.

"Do you need something?" Ron asked as he opened the door. He walked into the room, closely followed by Harry.

Hermione sighed. "Yeah, can you two get Cedric and Reese dressed in these." She tossed dark red and brown robes at her husband.

"Er... no problem!" Ron exclaimed. "Biddy!" Hermione glared at her husband.

"Really, Ronald! Why do you always insist on making the house-elves do everything?"

Ginny laughed. "You're just angry he thought of it first, Hermione," she said, as she continued to pull light green-coloured robes over her daughter.


*


"I can't believe they're one already," Harry sighed as he helped Cedric with his cauldron cake, which had, so far, only managed to get into his messy brown hair.

"You've only said that about four times," Ron said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, well you wait until your kids turn one!" Harry said stupidly.

"Which would be..." Ron paused dramatically, "tomorrow!"

"Just you two wait!" Mrs. Weasley laughed as she came into the room. "It won't be very long and they will be turning eleven...leaving for Hogwarts. Then they'll be seventeen... and they'll leave home. Then they'll get married and have their own kids..." she ended with a long sigh.

"Wow!" Ginny exclaimed. "Let's first work on keeping them alive until they're eleven," she laughed.

"Or us for that matter," Ron added.



Author's Note: So...I'm not too proud of myself on this chapter. First, for being so late. And second, I could haavemade it soo much better. Or, atleast if seems
Schemes by LexiGirl
Author's Notes:
I know it took forever. But, trust me, I have a reason, and chapter updates will take a lot longer now. I just need to work a few things out. So, I'm sorry. So... meaning that I made you all suffer ever-so-terribly I'll give you a short exerpt:

“I thought you said you were getting the key for the broom shed?!” Cedric exclaimed as Sirius came back to the group empty handed.

“Oh Merlin…” James muttered. “Mum’s got it, doesn’t she?” Sirius nodded as all seven of them began to form a plan.

“Alright…” Holden whispered as they tightened their circle. They were outside in desperate attempts to avoid attention. “Sirius, Albus and Reese…you three start a riot of some sort. Get all the cousins wound up,” Holden said.
:/ I don't know, hopefully the exerpt will at least keep you all from tarring and feathering me!
“Good morning Lily, you’re up early,” Ginny said, not looking away from the sink where she had been washing dishes.

“James woke Neville up at seven and Nev hasn’t stopped crying since… but James got back to sleep fine! Please, mum can I have a room on the third floor?” Lily moaned

Ginny raised an eyebrow at her oldest daughter. “No, you may not…Is Neville still crying?” Ginny asked, drying her hands on a towel.

“Probably,” Lily yawned rubbing her emerald green eyes. “Hey, mum, can I go play Quidditch?!” she asked excitedly as she threw her hair into a pony-tail in a record of three seconds. Ginny had to stop herself from laughing, though it sounded awkward, pulling here hair out of her face faster than you can see her move could be considered one of her daughter’s talents.

“No, Lily, we’re going over to the Burrow for your birthday party and I don’t want you to get dirty,” Ginny sighed as she walked through the kitchen towards the stairs.

“I could take another bath,” Lily moaned as she ran to catch up with her mother.

“You can play after the party, Lily,” Ginny said trying to hide a smile. She reminds me a lot of myself at that age, Ginny told herself.


***


“Hey, Sirius,” Lily said as she shook her brother vigorously. She bent over her brother slowly. “Sirius, wake up!!!” she screamed in his ear.

“LILY!!” Sirius jumped, throwing the covers off of him and the bundle landed on the floor in a tangled heap. “What do you want?” Sirius groaned glaring at her with matching emerald eyes.

“I’m sneaking out to play Quidditch, do you want to come?” she whispered excitedly as she carelessly tossed his blankets over the top of his head and turned to leave the room, not waiting for an answer.

“Yeah, wait for me!” Sirius answered excitedly as he jumped out of bed. “I’ll go wake up James! You get_” he shouted as he ran for the door still in his pajamas.

“NO!” Lily shouted bolting around and grabbing onto his sleeve. “James isn’t invited…stupid dolt woke me up too early!”

“Aw, come on Lils. It’s no fun with James not playing,” Sirius moaned. “I’m waking him up anyways!”

“No your not!” Lily commanded with her hands on her hips, glaring at him.

“Quit acting like mum, Lily,” Sirius said as he turned towards the door.

“If you insist on James playing then I will wake him up!” Lily smirked. “You get Cedric and Albus.

Sirius smirked. “Hey, do you think we could sneak into the South wing and get Reese and Holden, too?”

“Yeah, I’ll get them…you worry about Cedric and Albus…besides, Cedric isn’t the easiest person to wake,” Lily said as she turned and carefully left Sirius’ cluttered room to keep from stopping on ‘unknown’ objects, her fiery red hair bobbing up and down in her newly-fixed ponytail. “Oh! And don’t wake Lu up… she was really cranky this morning!” she added peering back through the doorway.


***


“JAMES!” Lily screamed in her brother’s ear.

“Ahh!” James yelled as he fell out of his bed shock written all over his face.

“Get up dear brother,” Lily cooed. “Don’t you want to wish me a happy birthday?!” she spoke in perfect imitation of what James had said to wake Neville up.

James grunted and rubbed the back of his head where he had fallen on it. He instantly began grumbling, all the while sending his sister a death-glare.

“Get up and dressed or we’ll leave without you,” Lily said plainly as she threw a spare pillow in his face. Lily left the room chuckling as she heard James grumble “stupid sister…why couldn’t we just have another brother...?”

Lily sighed and skipped down the hallways towards the South tower. The Potters lived in the East tower of Potter Manor, meaning that it was the biggest and could best suit seven kids. Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron “ as well as their four kids - had lived in the South tower for the last seven years and the arrangement had worked perfectly when the seven kids wished to make ‘plans’ of who-knows-what to anyone older than twenty. Or so the children though, but every single one of the adults knew what was going on in those little ‘meetings’.

Smiling, Lily crept into the South Tower kitchen knowing that Reese and Holden would be up to something. Lily turned the door handle quietly before throwing it open with a loud BANG.

Reese and Holden, who had been sitting on the floor in the center of the room jumped at the sound and flung there arms around each other and sat trembling with their eyes firmly closed.

“LILY!” they both yelled as they finally opened their eyes and seen their red-haired cousin in the doorway doubling over in laughter.

“Come on,” Lily said after she could breathe again. “We’re sneaking out to play Quidditch “ if you want to come.” She quickly turned and left the kitchen leaving Reese and Holden sitting on the floor comprehending what had just happened.

“Hey wait…” Holden called as the two scrambled off of the floor. “Lily…”

“I want to play,” a seven year old boy with curly brown hair cried out as he bolted out from underneath a rather large cabinet and ran into the hallway where the three eleven year-olds were standing.

“Go away, Remus,” Reese said as the three walked past him.

“But I want to play too,” Remus moaned as he ran to catch up with them. “I’ll tell mummy.”

“Alright Remus…we’ll let you play_” Holden said smirking.

“YAY!”

“_But right now we already have seven players,” Holden continued.

“So…after we all leave for the Burrow there won’t be seven players anymore and then you could play…deal?” Reese finished holding his hand out to his younger brother who grinned and shook it wildly.

“Okay,” little Remus said nodding his head vigorously with a grin plastered to his face. “I’m going to go wait in my room. Come and get me when I can play.” He turned around and quickly hobbled to his room whispering excitedly to himself all the way there.

“Works every time,” Lily said snickering. “Come on. Sirius should have Albus up by now… at the least.”

“What about Cedric?” Reese asked as they continued their way down the many stairs and hallways.

“Pf! I don’t even know if he’ll wake up for cake…”


***


“Are we going to actually play a game? Because we have an odd number,” James said after the seven of them had retrieved their brooms from the shed.

“No,” Lily answered. “Mum said that I’m not allowed to play Quidditch because I’d get dirty…so this is just practice.” Lily flipped open the trunk containing the four balls and jumped into the air on her broom “ an old Nimbus2001. The boys quickly followed her into the air.

“Er…Lily…maybe we shouldn’t even practice…you know how angry mum gets when you twist the rules,” Albus said as his sister slowed down near the goal posts to search for the golden Snitch.

“I’m not breaking the rules, Al…just twisting them!” Lily said as she zoomed off in the other direction.

“That’s what I’m worried about!” he screamed after her. Lily waved her hand at him and continued to zoom around the pitch searching for the Snitch.

“Cedric…Reese!” James shouted on the other side of the field having only just missed a gruesome attack by one of the Bludgers. “The point of the bat is to hit the Bludgers!”

“Got it!” Cedric and Reese cried simultaneously as they shot past James causing him to drop the Quaffle.

“You idiot!” Sirius yelled as he bolted towards the ground for the ball. “The point, James, is to put this, the Quaffle, through one of those hoops!”

“Oh, very smart Sirius…did you figure that out in your head?!”

Sirius rolled his eyes and the two laughed as they carefully tossed the red ball between the two of them and Holden.

“LILY GINEVRA POTTER!!!” their mum shouted from below. All seven brooms abruptly stopped in the air.

“Uh oh…” Holden mocked as Lily flew past him towards the ground.

“AND DON’T EVEN THINK YOU BOYS WILL GET OUT OF THIS EITHER!!!”

“Uh oh…” Lily mocked back as all seven of them landed. Ginny Potter stood with her hands on her hips and her long red hair pulled back into a loose ponytail.

“You…” she scolded pointing at her daughter, “are grounded from Quidditch for the rest of the day…and the rest of you, get inside.” The seven kids turned acting very solemn with their heads low, but Ginny knew better. They were all secretly snickering and planning something for the ‘birthday bash’ later that night.


***

“Oh Lily, you look so cute in those little dress robes!” Molly Weasley cried as Ginny and Hermione walked through the back door of the Burrow with eleven kids surrounding them. Ron and Harry had ventured off to find Mr. Weasley in the Garden.

James and Cedric snickered as they watch their sister grunt her dissatisfaction to the grandmother’s comment. Lily glared at her brothers and pushed Cedric roughly on the shoulder as she slid past them to the other room.

“Really mum, I don’t know why you insist on her wearing dress robes,” Ginny sighed as she set her youngest daughter in the small play pen in the corner of the kitchen. Luna-Neoma was Harry and Ginny’s last child. She was a feisty two year old with her father’s jet black hair and very peculiar sky-blue eyes. “She likes them just about as much as I did!”

“But you looked like an angel in little dress robes, Ginny dear,” Molly cooed, trying not to laugh and her daughter’s disgusted face that almost perfectly matched Lily’s.

The bushy red-haired girl in Hermione’s arms squawked in protest and reached towards the play pen. Hermione laughed and placed Harmonie down beside Luna-Neoma.

“Those two are inseparable aren’t they?” Mrs. Weasley asked.

Ginny and Hermione laughed silently as they stared at their daughters.


***


“I thought you said you were getting the key for the broom shed?!” Cedric exclaimed as Sirius came back to the group empty handed.

“Oh Merlin…” James muttered. “Mum’s got it, doesn’t she?” Sirius nodded as all seven of them began to form a plan.

“Alright…” Holden whispered as they tightened their circle. They were outside in desperate attempts to avoid attention. “Sirius, Albus and Reese…you three start a riot of some sort. Get all the cousins wound up,” Holden said.

They all grinned mischievously as they imagined what would happen from there.

“The aunts will go berserk!” Lily said, smirking.

“Exactly! Then the uncles will have to stop it,” Cedric added. “Now to distract grandmum… she’s going to be the worst,” as Cedric finished all six boys turned towards Lily.

“Grandmum is out of the way,” Lily said simply thinking up a plan for her self. “Now we have seven aunts to worry about…not to mention mum.”

“So…Cedric, Holden…you can sing right?” James said smirking. Lily, Sirius, Albus and Reese slapped their hands over their mouths in anticipation of the after effects of their whole scheme.

“Let’s do it!” Lily and Reese shouted.
Weasley Entertainment by LexiGirl
Author's Notes:
Alright... let's try this one more time. I'm sorry it's taking so long, it's just not seeming to do so well in queue. I kind of wish they would have told me BOTH the problems in the chapter the first time it was rejected instead of rejecting it twice for two reasons that were both their from the beginning. I'm sorry it's such a short chapter and it's been such a long wait, but I hope you all enjoy it anyways and please leave a review?
“Do I look good?” Lily asked trying her best not to laugh. Holden snorted. Lily’s brand new dress robes were covered in mud and plastered in dead grass and leaves. Even her face was covered in grime.

“Grandmum will just clear it off with a simple spell,” Cedric said smirking at his sister.

“Normally, yes. This time, she can’t,” Lily said. “It doesn’t come off. Uncle Fred and George helped me invent it.”

“Where are Sirius, Albus and Reese?” Holden asked as James walked up to the other three.

“Front room…are you two ready to serenade the aunts?”

“Yup…we’ve chosen a special arrangement…” Cedric started.

“This time. It will have them for at least five minutes thinking ‘how sweet those boys are’…” Holden continued as he mocked his aunts’ future facial expressions.

“It’ll be good.” Cedric finished. “What about you? How are you getting the key?”

“Don’t worry about me…I’m…prepared,” James said as he turned back towards the Burrow.

“Come on…Weasley Entertainment is about to begin,” Lily said as she followed her brother.

Cedric and Holden grinned as they ran off towards the dining room and watched James and Lily disappear into the kitchen.


“Hey everyone…” Sirius yelled to the roomful of cousins. “Granmum sent out snacks!” He placed a tray full of homemade fudge and pumpkin juice on the coffee table. Albus, Sirius and Reese were the oldest kids in the room, meaning that everyone who was older then them were currently at Hogwarts. Kids squealed and pushed past each other to get to the tray first. The three boys grinned as they watched the kids finish off the tray.

***

The front room burst into a roaring laughter and Mrs. Weasley heard someone shout “PILLOW FIGHT!!!” Molly rolled her eyes at Ginny who had been standing closest to her, scrubbing potatoes by hand.

“HARRY!!!” Ginny shouted out the window to the large group of Weasleys (and Harry).

“FRED!” “CHARLES!” “ARTHUR!!” were simultaneously cried out.

“We’ve got it,” Ron yelled back through the window as they ran into the front room.

Ginny heard a giggle and snapped around just in time to get a face full of green goo. “James!” Ginny exasperated as she pulled her wand out and chased after her son.

A loud explosion was heard from the dining room causing all of the women in the kitchen to run towards the door with their wands out.

“Grandmum,” Lily cried catching her grandmother’s attention before she disappeared.

“Oh, Lily, what did you do to your new dress robes?” Molly cooed as Lily forced a tear down her cheek.

“I fell,” Lily cried rubbing her red-stained knee, at the same time one of the large pots full of food screamed and spat it’s contents at the ceiling.

“GINNY!” Molly screamed for her daughter who had just come back from the bathroom with green goo still in her hair from her earlier encounter with James. Molly scooped her eldest granddaughter up and walked towards the bathroom that Ginny had just left, while Ginny gasped and ran towards the stove.

More explosions sounded from the next room over quickly followed by two voices.

“Have a very happy birthday
Filled with sunshine everywhere
May the year bring joy and gladness
And the love of friends who care

Have a most exciting birthday
Share a smile with someone new
Say a kind word to your neighbor
Let him know a happy you

Have a very special birthday
Add a candle, blow it out
Share your cake and share your friendship
That’s what birthdays are about.”



SPLAT!

Ginny closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “James,” she said with clenched teeth. She turned and looked at her back and unsurprisingly found more green goo over her entire backside.

“Sorry sorry sorry sorry…” James repeated as he ran to his mother and wiped the goo around. “Sorry mum, sorry…” he said as he pulled something out of her back pocket while he continued to wipe at the sticky goo.

“James stop!” she exclaimed as she grabbed his hands to prevent him from rubbing it in more. “Just… go play with your cousins,” she said quietly as she turned towards the bathroom again.

“I’m fine now, thanks grandmum,” Lily cried as she bolted out of the bathroom and yanked James out the back door with her.

“That was priceless!” Albus said as the two joined the group behind a rather large tree.

“Did you hear Cedric and Holden?” he continued. “They should sing more… James! What’s all over your hands?”

“Goo,” James said as he opened his hands to reveal a rusted old key firmly glued to the stuff all over his hands.

“Wicked,” Reese exclaimed as he peeled the key off his cousin’s hand.

“Hey Ced, Hold, over here,” Lily yelled. “Nice singing…you should consider doing it for a living,” she mocked.

“Ha ha, Lily--” Cedric mumbled.

“That’s what the aunts think to,” Holden added. “They were still talking about it when we left.”

“Did we get the key?” Cedric asked.

“No,” Lily said sadly looking at the ground.

“YES!!!” Cedric and Holden yelled as they jumped into the air at the same time slapping their hands together. “Let’s go flying!”

“We can’t,” Albus interrupted while Lily rolled her eyes. “We have to wait until after lunch or else everyone will suspect us.”

“How?” James asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Think about it…we started a riot, Lily tricked grandmum, Cedric and Holden distracted the aunts, and you attacked mum with green goo and now a key is missing! A key that goes to the broom shed…” Albus said simply. “It all adds up James.”

James and Sirius groaned and they all turned to head back inside.

“Wait…we should hide the key first,” Reese said quickly.

“I think we should unlock the broom shed first…just in case they find the key,” Lily added.

“Then we can return the key to mum. Then she would be less suspicious of us,” James said.

“NO!” the other six said simultaneously.

“I don’t want to come up with another plan just to return the key!” Cedric cried.

“It won’t be hard,” James said smirking. “Mum must have changed her clothes…I covered them in goo…so we’ll just find where she’s keeping the dirty jeans and slip the key back in the pocket.”

Lily pointed at James and opened her mouth. She glared at him and then said, “Brilliant!”
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=55380