Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Tragedies by TTOOMMYY11

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Ronald Weasley...” Voldemort began. “So happy to see you for the first time...” Voldemort gritted his teeth. “I think you may have something of mine.... The Dragon Stone, maybe....”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about-” Ron started to move slightly under his covers, frightened.

“Of course you know what I’m talking about!” Voldemort shouted, furious.

Harry jumped up and pointed his wand at Voldemort.

Voldemort whipped around, sending hexes and jinxes before Harry could even open his mouth. Harry fell to the floor, yelling. “Now, give me the stone!” Voldemort bellowed, a bit annoyed.

“Bloody.... HARRY, HELP ME!” shouted Ron, rustling around in his bed.

Surely someone would hear all the ruckus that Voldemort had been causing by now.

“GIVE ME THE DAMN STONE!” exclaimed Voldemort, pulling his hood off from over his head.

Voldemort’s head had grown and had become brown and scaley. His eyes were a deep crimson red, showing the evilness within him. His nose seemed to be crooked and he had very few teeth. He had no more than five strands of brown hair sprouting from his rotting head.

The door suddenly burst open as Mr. Weasley had barged in.

Petrificus Totalus!” yelled Voldemort, his wand now pointed at Mr. Weasley. Once the spell hit him, Arthur froze and fell to the floor.

Voldemort turned back to Ron, enraged. “GIVE ME THE BLOODY STONE!”

“DAD!” Ron screamed, tears beginning to flow from his face.

Voldemort gripped Ron’s collar and hoisted him closer to his face. “Give me the stone now or your father will no longer see the day...” whispered Voldemort.

“DAD!!” yelled Ron, his friend beginning to slowly stand up, trying not to make any noise.

Expelliarmus!” Harry yelled. Voldemort’s wand flew out of his hand and onto the floor.

Harry pointed his wand at Voldemort, hatred flowing through his body.

“Leave Ron and his family alone!” Harry yelled. “Blood of a knight, flesh of an animal, air of a spirit, water from a river. Unite together to make the spell, the spell that only Merlin could tell!” A bright yellowish light zoomed out of Harry’s wand tip and made a tiny whizzing noise while flying through the air. Voldemort ducked and grabbed his wand in the process.

Voldemort was now pointing his wand at Harry. As if looking into a mirror, Harry had his wand pointed at Voldemort also. “Potter...” Voldemort said menacingly.

“Leave the Weasley’s alone!” Harry whispered, his face turning a pale shade of red.

“I will not leave until the stone is in my grasp!” Voldemort held his hand out, revealing his palm. His palm was rotting just as his head was, except for the circle in the center of his palm that had appeared to have been burned into him. “See this? This is meant for the stone.... The stone that I will get from them no matter what it takes!” Voldemort pulled his palm back to his side and remained holding his wand up in the air.

Ron poked his head out from under the covers, looking to see what was happening. Voldemort sensed his presence and sent a hex at him, making sure that he wouldn’t creep up from behind him and jinx him. Ron screamed and was squirming around under his covers.

“Idiot...” spat Voldemort, turning back to Harry who still had his wand pointed at Voldemort, regretting that he hadn’t hexed him when he had the chance.

“Let Ron and his family be,” Harry whispered with anger, trying not to have another member of the Weasley’s come upstairs and be hit with a spell just as Mr. Weasley had been.

“NOT UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT! AND I WILL GET WHAT I WANT! I’M SURE OF IT!” Voldemort’s hand started shaking with frusteration.



Fred Weasley groggily got out from his bed, slowly walking to the door. Fred went out into the hall and knocked on Harry’s door. “Harry, Ron, is everything all right in there? Did Ron sit on one of me and George’s Finelly Fraters?” Fred laughed manically. “Oh man, I bet it smells so bad in there right about now! Just don’t set off more than five, they can be deadly if used wrongly,” Fred laughed loudly again. George entered the hall, his eyes baggy and barely open.

“Fred? What are you doing out here? It’s the middle of the night!” George said groggily.

“Ron sat on one of our Finelly Fraters, I can’t stop laughing. Ron must be so embarrassed.”

“Well, it couldn’t be that bad, considering Harry is the only other person in the room. Unless, Harry sat on one too!” Fred said happily.

Fred and George cracked up.

“Hey Harry, did you sit on one too?” Fred yelled through the door.

No one answered.

“Harry? Ron? Are you in there?”

Fred knocked on the door again.

“I’m gonna go back to bed,” George said sleepily.

“Okay, g’night.”

“They’re probably too embarrassed to speak,” Fred whispered to himself, giggling once more.

“Harry, I’m coming in now,” Fred said, beginning to open the door.



“FRED! NO!” It was too late, Fred had opened the door and slowly entered the room, stunned at the sight of Voldemort.

Voldemort whipped around, pointed his wand at Fred and yelled, “Petrificus Totalus!” A light blue light spewed from Voldemort’s wand.

Protego!” Fred yelled quickly, a shield forming in front of him.

The sky blue light bounced off the shield and shot towards Voldemort. Voldemort ducked and Harry copied. The light hit the wall and shattered a vase filled with small glass pebbles. They crashed when they hit the ground and scattered across the floor.

“HARRY... WHAT IN BLOODY HELL IS HAPPENING?!” yelled Fred, concocting another shield in front of him as Voldemort sent another spell at him.

“HE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT A STONE! BUT I HAVE NO IDEA!” Harry sent a spell at Voldemort. Voldemort quickly dodged the spell and rushed towards the window. As he turned back, he quickly moved his wand from Harry to Fred, “Wingardium Leviosa!” Voldemort bellowed, aiming his wand at Mr. Weasley.

Mr. Weasley floated over toward him.

“DAD!” yelled Fred, just noticing his dad had been lying in the room.

Ron poked his head out of his bed once more, trying to be as quiet as possible, not noticing that Voldemort had already been facing toward him. “GIVE ME THE STONE RIGHT NOW OR YOUR FATHER WILL NO LONGER BE IN YOUR PRESENCE!” yelled Voldemort, holding the Weasley’s father up in the air by his collar.

“I SWEAR I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!” shouted Ron, tears once more swelling up in his eyes. “DAD!”

“Not good enough....Not good enough at all.... Avada Kedavra!” A green light shot from Voldemort’s wand at Mr. Weasley it hit him in the chest and Harry, Ron, and Fred yelled.

“DAD! NO!!!” Fred yelled, tears began swelling up in his eyes too.

“Too late, he can’t hear you...HE’S DEAD!” Voldemort laughed menacingly.

“NO! DAD!” Ron shouted tears now flowing from his eyes freely.

Harry backed up one step and slipped on a glass pebble, falling over on the floor.

Voldemort laughed menacingly. “A little clumsy now are you?”

Harry’s eyes shot towards one of the pebbles which seemed to be showing off small amounts of yellow light. He grabbed it and looked at it closely. There was a small imprint in it of a dragon. Harry’s eyes widened. This was it. This was the Dragon Stone.

“What are you looking at Potter?!” Voldemort sneered.

“Nothing,” said Harry, trying to hide the fact that he had found the stone.

“What’s that, that there in your hand. What are you holding?” Voldemort became more curious at this.

“It’s just a small pebble,” Harry said stuffing it into his pocket.

Legilimens,” Voldemort shouted.

Harry could feel Voldemort peering through his mind. He saw Cho kissing him in Madam Puddifoot’s Tea Shop, he saw the brain covering Ron with its tentacles, he saw the Dragon Stone in his palm, he saw sirius falling through the veil.....

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Voldemort exited Harry’s mind and Harry found himself on his knees, screaming.

“The stone.... I see that you have found the stone. Give it to me Potter.... NOW!”

Dumbledore hastily ran into the room. But to Harry it wasn’t that fast considering how old he was. He looked over at Harry and then looked over at Tom, his face calm. “Tom, I highly advise that you leave this house immediately. Aurors are heading over and they should be here any minute.” Voldemort stood there, his face filled up with fear. “Tom...”

Voldemort punched the glass window in front of him. The glass shattered and scattered indoors and outdoors. “I will get that stone...” Voldemort yelled angrily as he stared at his palm. The small circle burned in his hand was empty and he had been so close to finally filling that empty spot. But no matter what, he would get that stone...he would do it if it meant sacrificing his life.
He would die for that stone. That stone was his life... Voldemort hovered out through the window out into the blackness of the night sky.