Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Tragedies by TTOOMMYY11

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Harry sat on the bed, speechless. “But Professor, how is that possible? To resuscitate the dead? Even for Wizarding standards, that can’t be likely?”

“The Dragon Stone is from one of the rarest species of dragons in the world. There are only two left, both male. They are being hunted by the Ministry and will soon be killed. Harry, if you wish to bring your parents back to life, we should act soon. Once both dragons are killed, the Dragon Stone will disappear.”

“But Professor, what about the Six Stones of Berfulema?” Harry pondered, lying down on the bed.

“Harry, how did you find out about that?” Dumbledore’s voice remained calm.

“Sir, please answer my question,” Harry said.

“Harry, please answer mine.” Dumbledore stared at Harry intently.

“Hermione told me,” Harry murmured to himself, his face tightened.

“I advised her not to tell anyone, me and her will have to have a talk later,” Dumbledore frowned.

“Sir, what about the Six Stones of Berfulema, if we use this stone to bring back my parents, then how will we use the stone for the Six Stones of Berfulema?” Harry questioned, his voice becoming a little bit louder.

“Harry, as I said, there are two stones out there. We can use one for your parents and one for the Six Stones of Berfulema,” Dumbledore watched as Harry got up from his bed and started pacing in the room.

“But if we can use the Dragon Stone to bring back my parents, couldn’t we use the Dragon Stone to bring back Mr. Weasley?” Harry continued pacing, but slightly faster.

“Harry, once the Dragon Stone has been used once, it can no longer be used again. The number of people you wish to bring back to life determines how many people you bring back to life”” Dumbledore was cut off.

“But, then couldn’t we just split it in three pieces?” Harry stopped pacing and stared at Dumbledore.

“No, if you split it in three pieces, all three of them either must be related, or a couple and their child. Harry you have options: One, bring back your parents and bring back Arthur. Two, bring back your parents and use the second stone for the Six Stones of Berfulema. And finally three, bring back Arthur and use the second stone for the Six Stones of Befulema.” Dumbledore stopped talking as Harry sat back down on the bed, thinking.

“Um...Sir, what happens if you have all the six stones placed on the arch?” Harry took a book from a shelf and began looking through the index for information on the Dragon Stone.

“Well, you will have power to an alternate world. But Harry, I suggest that you use it for your parents and the Six Stones of Berfulema. One thing that I did not tell Hermione is that when you enter the arch and enter the alternate world. That world” how can I put this simply”
is a time portal. You engrave the month date and year on the arch. It will sink into the arch’s inner layer and the portal will appear. You might may be able to bring back your parents and Arthur and still use the stone for the arch. But Harry, if one thing goes wrong, one simple thing. You will be killed.” Dumbledore breathed heavily.

“Professor, who is this Berfulema anyway?” Harry placed the book back on the shelf, finding nothing.

“Fredrick Alfonso Berfulema. Born in 1792 and died in 1848. He was an ancient ruler in the middle ages. He created the six stones and spread them throughout the wizarding world. He placed the arch on the Cliff of Crasilium and committed suicide on that cliff the very next day; leaving his soul behind to haunt everyone who tried to complete the arch. Everyone who’s has tried has failed, his or her body washed up on shore. His blood remains on the rocks sharp points and has been known to resuscitate the dead,” Dumbledore looked into his lap and back up at Harry, concern spread across his face.

“But Professor, how can blood bring the dead back to life?” Harry questioned. He began to fiddle his thumbs, hard in concentration.

“Not the blood of the dead. The blood on the rock. The rock is made of Crasilium. Crasilium is supposed to be a healer of some sort, heal broken bones, mend cuts, and much more. It’s also a liquid. The Crasilium is swishing around inside the rock while holes are made by the crashing waves. It seeps out through the rock and onto the person’s body, making them healed,” Dumbledore said, his voice remained calm and collected.

Ginny burst into the room, panting. “Harry! Hermione’s back!”

Harry smiled and looked over at Dumbledore. He smiled back at him and motioned for him to leave.

Harry ran downstairs almost tripping over his own two feet a couple of times.

“Harry!” Hermione smiled.

Harry rushed over to her and was about to give her a hug when she stopped him. “Careful, it’s still a little sore.”

Harry smiled and gave her a soft but meaningful hug. He pulled back and saw that she had already started over towards Ron.

A few minutes later after everyone got their share of hugs Mrs. Weasley motioned for them all to sit down for lunch.

***

Later that evening Hermione was found in her bed, reading a short novel by Jackie Frilan. She closed the book and turned over to see Ron enter her bedroom.

“Hi Ron,” Hermione said, surprised, yet happy.

“Hey. I just wanted to come in to see if you were ok,” Ron moved a little closer to Hermione.

“Yeah, just fine. Thank you,” Hermione smiled.

“Need anything?” Ron became a bit nervous.

“No,” Hermione looked around the room, “I don’t think so.”

Ron walked over and sat on Hermione’s bed, nervously.

“Um, hi,” Hermione smiled.

“Hermione, I’ve been wanting to tell you something. I think that I’m in”” Ron was cut off by Hermione.

“RON!” Hermione quickly pointed to the window where two prominent eyes were staring intently in. Hermione sent a hex at the window, frightened. The figure flew off of the windowsill and onto the cold hard grass below.

***

I ran so fast that I thought my legs were going to fall off. The world began to go black around me and I saw light. Was this...rain? I fell onto the ground and slid across the mud.

***

Harry ran over to the figures side, careful not to slip. He tore the hood away from the figures face and gasped.

“Draco?”