Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Tragedies by TTOOMMYY11

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Malfoy?”

Malfoy scurried around the ground trying to break free of Harry’s grip.

Harry whipped out his wand and shouted a spell. Malfoy quickly took out his own wand and fired a spell as well. The spells collided and time stopped. The world around Harry was still. The raindrops were visible and every raindrop was formed into a perfect tear shape. Harry and Malfoy were the only ones who could move. Harry walked through the raindrops, watching them disintegrate before his eyes.

A spell erupted from the ground. It grew wider and wider in size until Harry and Malfoy were sucked into the hole that was just made in the ground

***

Hermione looked out of her bedroom window and watched in shock as the earth closed over her friend.

She could see a faint glow moving towards her window. “What the...”

Hermione was cut off as the glow moved through her window into her bedroom. It was Fredrick Alfonso Berfulema.

***

Ron walked up the stairs to go to bed. Walking into Hermione’s room to say goodnight, he froze as Berfulema’s spirit flicked his wand at the door making it crash to the floor in pieces.

***

“Ron! Ru-” Hermione’s nose and mouth were suddenly covered in a thick goo that shot from Fredrick’s wand. A faint scream was heard as Hermione began to panic while trying to get the goo off. An idea popped into Hermione’s head. She took out her wand and began chanting a spell in her head. She stabbed her wand into the spirit’s heart saying the spell one more time. There was a blinding flash of light and the spell backfired on Hermione. Fredrick gave a cold and menacing laugh. Hermione was lying on the floor. Fredrick flicked his wand at her head. Many things than happened at once: Berfulema projected a strand of orange light at Ron, Ron fell to the ground with a thud, Berfulema disapparated out of the room, and Hermione’s eyes opened revealing her two eyes which were now red and after a short minute changed back to her regular brown eyes. A menacing smile still strewn across her face.

***

Harry and Malfoy landed on and the ground. Malfoy yelped and jumped up quickly as he saw that the floor they landed on was made of human bones. Malfoy looked at Harry, a smirk shown on his face. Harry was able to ignore the fact, as Malfoy currently wasn’t sending any spells his way and he was savoring the moment of peace.

“Potter! Where the hell are we?!” Malfoy shouted with a hint of anger.

Here we go, thought Harry. “And how should I know?”

“Well, you’ve been friends with that Weasley prat,” Malfoy sniggered. “Shouldn’t you know his own house Potter?!”

Harry ignored Malfoy and began to run his hand on the walls. “Lumos!” Harry lifted his wand up high in the air and began looking closely at the wall.

“What are you doing, Potter?! We should be trying to find a way out of this dump!” Draco began to lift his feet up one at a time looking down at the ground below.

Harry placed his wand tip on the wall and the light disappeared. He turned his wand once and a loud crack was heard behind Malfoy. The Slytherin jumped and cursed.

“Potter! What the hell are you doing?!” Draco looked behind him and noticed the crack that had now formed and began to open.

“Getting us out of here,” Harry said as he began to stride over to the crack that was now opening.

The crack opened up and Harry and Malfoy walked through it. Two long lines of flowing water were placed on each side of Harry and Malfoy. They ran into a small pool of water placed unceremoniously at the front of room. Harry walked forward, slowly, absorbing everything he saw. Harry looked up as he heard water trickle down from the top of a giant rock. He touched the rock and water began cascading down from the rock, knocking Harry off his feet into the tiny stream that he had just drank from. The water pounded down on him and he pulled himself out, leaving cuts and bruises. The water stopped flowing down from the rock and Harry looked at it again.

That’s odd, Harry thought. Why would it only start when I touch the rock?

Harry jumped over the stream and stood next to the rock. Malfoy just stood there watching lazily. Harry placed his hand in the same spot as before. The water began cascading down where Harry had been when he had gotten drenched. Harry took his hand off and the water stopped.


“Malfoy, come here,” Harry said with regret.

“Why should I, Potter?” The Slytherin sat down on the ground.

Harry turned around and fired off a spell that made Malfoy fall over into the stream. Harry gave a quick little smile and turned back to the rock.

“Okay, okay!” Malfoy got up out of the stream, spitting a string of water out of his mouth.

“What am I supposed to do?!” Malfoy became agitated.

“I need you to levitate this rock up in the air until I can see what it’s guarding,” Harry made sure not to touch the rock so he wouldn’t trigger another wave of water.

“Fine, then can we please leave!” The Slytherin scrunched his face up.

“Fine,” Harry agreed. “Ok, raise it up,” Harry said.

Malfoy shot a spell at Harry. “Whoops, I must have missed,” Malfoy laughed haughtily.

Harry got up and groaned. “Just lift it up!” he yelled.

Wingardium Leviosa!” The Slytherin shouted. He lifted the rock up in the air and moved it over to the side, setting next to the hole in the wall.

“Bloody hell,” Harry said. He walked through the hole in the wall and was astonished as he entered a room with one giant table in the middle. Harry walked over to it and looked inside the table. He saw a small stone shimmering in the water. Harry tried to grab it, but a thin panel of glass covered it. Harry broke the glass with his fist and all of a sudden, the entry into the room closed tightly and water began rising up in the room. Harry quickly grabbed the stone and tried to find a way out. But there was nothing. There was no way out.