Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Second Chance by WebSpinner

Printer
Summary: Hermione has just lost the love of her life in the Final Battle. To cope her parents send her off to France for a second chance. There she runs into someone she never thought she'd see again whose looking for a second chance too.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 13 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 25770 Viewcount: 90985
Published on: 01/27/06 Updated On: 08/31/09





1. Chapter 1 - A Shattered Heart by WebSpinner [ - ] (2051 words)

2. Chapter 2 - A New Beginning by WebSpinner [ - ] (1950 words)

3. Chapter 3 - A Glimpse by WebSpinner [ - ] (1937 words)
Sorry this took so long. I thought I had submitted this before but I was wrong. Hope you all like it!
4. Chapter 4 - Chance Encounter by WebSpinner [ - ] (2187 words)
I am so happy with all of the great reviews I've been getting. They really make me want to write non-stop. However, writer's block doesn't always allow that. I hope you all like this brand-new chapter and please feel free to leave a review. They really inspire me to write more. *hint, hint*
5. Chapter 5 - Biting Words by WebSpinner [ - ] (1831 words)
Well I'm really sorry for the long wiat and with a cliffy too. I stumbled into a writer's block that was suddenly defeated today. That I tried really hard to finish this chapter before my dad stole my compy for a week. So I hope you enjoy, and I really hope you review!
6. Chapter 6 - So Many Questions by WebSpinner [ - ] (1617 words)
Sorry this one took so long. It was kind of hard to write. i really want to get to the good stuff and it was tough trying to get the situation to pan out right. This chapter sort of came out of no where. But I really hope you guys enjoy and hopefully I'll be able to update soon!
7. Chapter 7 - Civil? by WebSpinner [ - ] (1636 words)
This semester has been so hectic so I apologize for the wait between chapters. i write when i have free time and it's not very often. But this is my stress relief so I welcome it with open arms. Hope you all continue to read and enjoy!
8. Chapter 8 - Unexpected Exchanges by WebSpinner [ - ] (1944 words)
Sorry this took so long to update. I actually had the chapter almost finished for ages but I just lost track of my storyline. But it's okay. I got it up and running again so hopefully I'll start updating more frequently. I hope you and enjoy and if you have the chance, let me know what you think! Thanks!
9. Chapter 9 - Unexpected Visitors by WebSpinner [ - ] (2026 words)
Well, I'm happy that I got this chapter up relatively quick. But don't expect a new one soon. It might take a while as I refocus where how the story will get to the end. But enjoy and please leave a review, they're very helpful.
10. Chapter 10 - Not Ron by WebSpinner [ - ] (1985 words)
I hope this wasn't too long of a wait for you guys. I decided to up the rating because there's some drunkenness in this chapter. I hope you enjoy and please review!



11. Chapter 11 - Trust and Lies by WebSpinner [ - ] (2267 words)

12. Chapter 12 - Lost and Found by WebSpinner [ - ] (2357 words)
Awkward moments and a bit of action.
13. Chapter 13 - Trust Between Enemies by WebSpinner [ - ] (1982 words)