Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Quest for Destruction by NikkiBly

Printer
Summary: Harry Potter has just finished attending Dumbledore's funeral and now has to search for and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. My version of book 7. Thank you to KDTheRavenclaw for agreeing to beta this story, I am indebted to you. Consider this story abandoned since I am too busy with my family to keep writing. I tried to submit a summery of the rest of the story, but MNFF is too picky to allow it, so I apologize.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 14 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 19263 Viewcount: 39414
Published on: 02/17/06 Updated On: 02/25/07





1. Alone by NikkiBly [ - ] (1076 words)
Thank you to my husband and son, who are loved beyond all things Harry Potter and to my beta, KDTheRavenclaw.
2. Farewell by NikkiBly [ - ] (1021 words)
This chapter is dedicated to my son, who is a miracle beyond anything he can ever imagine. Thanks to KDTheRavenclaw, my beta.
3. Corrections by NikkiBly [ - ] (1064 words)
Thank you to KDTheRavenclaw for being my beta.
4. Information by NikkiBly [ - ] (1076 words)
No reviews for this chapter, that's so sad. I was so happy to be able to start writing again, and no reviews...Ah well, this chapter is for my husband, I Will Love Thee Forever.
5. The Wedding by NikkiBly [ - ] (1399 words)
Thank you to KDTheRavenclaw for editing this one so fast for me. Happy Christmas to you all.
6. Order Reordered by NikkiBly [ - ] (1438 words)
The group attend an Order meeting and take Apparation tests. Thank you to KDTheRavenclaw, my beta.
7. Godric's Hollow by NikkiBly [ - ] (1947 words)
Thank you, as always, to my beta, KDTheRavenclaw. I would like to add that the middle names of Harry's parents are NOT canon. Please read and review.
8. An Adult By Age by NikkiBly [ - ] (1746 words)
As always, thank you to my beta, KDTheRavenclaw, as well as my little boy who is my sunshine in the dark.
9. Not My House by NikkiBly [ - ] (1321 words)
Man, I hate when my chapter disappears after being submitted and I don't get a reason...Anyway, here we go again. This was the hardest chapter for me to write so far, and I was dreading it, the return to 12 Grimmauld Place. Thanks again to my beta, KDTheRavenclaw.
10. Overdue Confrontation by NikkiBly [ - ] (1311 words)
As always, thank you to KDTheRavenclaw, my beta. Also, a thank you to my wonderful husband and son. Can't wait for July, it's going to be one heck of a month!!!
11. Spelio Animus by NikkiBly [ - ] (1290 words)
Thanks again to KDTheRavenclaw, my beta. The next chapter will take a while longer because I've been really sick lately and haven't been able to write much. Happy reading.
12. News of the Order by NikkiBly [ - ] (1713 words)
Thanks again to my beta, KDTheRavenclaw. There will be a bit of a longer break between this chapter and the next one, as I have a pretty bad sickness right now, but hopefully it won't be too long...JULY 21ST!!!
13. Return to Hogwarts by NikkiBly [ - ] (1379 words)
Here we submit this chapter AGAIN! I'm so sick of my chapters being deleted for no reason...Oh well, thank you again to KDTheRavenclaw, my beta. Also, thank you to JK, who owns the world I play with...
14. Aftermath by NikkiBly [ - ] (1482 words)
Thanks to KDTheRavenclaw, my beta, and to JK, who invented the world I play in. The next chapter will take longer, I've just started it. Sorry, but family comes first.