Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Marauders' Trademark by LexiGirl

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: This is another story idea I've had for quite some time. I still have not given up on my first story and the only reason I stopped writting it to writ this one was because I had really bad writer's block (which is officially gone!). Now I am in the process of waiting for the next chapter in The Lost Prophecy to be beta-ed and so I thought I would submit this story. I hope you all like it and please leave a review!


Sorry everyone chapter four didn't make it through the queue :( Probably because I was too anxious to get it updated that I didn't have the time to send it to a beta and meaning that this computer doesn't have microsoft word, things aren't instantly corrected like they use to be :( Well...I hope it doesn't take to long to send it to a beta and get it posted again...



I’ve never used a diary before; I’ve always thought it to be far too girly. And of course, after the event in my first year I barely ‘looked’ at diaries without shuddering. Anyways, I’ve decided that I’d better start using one! So, I’ll start at the beginning.



Harry Potter “ considered to be the greatest wizard of all time “ defeated Voldemort. But, of course, everyone expected that. They all thought it would be easy for him; after all, he defeated him once before when he couldn’t even talk. I would like to see them go through that! It was at the graveyard “ Riddle’s grave yard. The battle went on all day, hundreds died, but in the end Harry used the unforgivable killing curse, and the one person that everyone feared, fell. I think even his ‘loyal’ Death Eaters were glad to see him bite the dust. The war ended with those two simple words and a flash of brilliant white light.



Every single person on that battle field was in shock. The war had taken its toll on Harry, though. It nearly killed him. He was instantly rushed to St. Mungo’s extensive care unit. You should have seen the look on the Healer’s faces when we walked in. It was a mixture of fear and joy. They had been forewarned about the battle and that many would be coming in, but they hadn’t ever been updated on the battle. Ron finally told the large crowd of our victory. I think they would have screamed with joy and brought out the Firewhiskey if Mad-Eye hadn’t lost his temper and told them ‘you take care of this boy or there will be another battle conveniently held in a hospital’. Looking back on it, it was pretty funny but at the time I was scared to death, and probably ‘more’ than willing to duel with a bunch Healers if they didn’t help my fiancé!



Two weeks later Harry was released from St. Mungo’s. I swear I’ve never seen him so happy in my entire life. Voldemort was gone and he was free to live a normal life. Well, almost normal. He couldn’t leave the Burrow without someone jumping on him begging for autographs and practically worshipping him. Actually, no one could leave the Burrow “ for that same reason. We had to get Order members to buy food and other essentials for several months. And, the greatest moment of my life was also held at the Burrow. Our wedding (which was a double wedding with Ron and Hermione) was on the 31st of December, 1999 in the backyard of my childhood home. Immediately after the wedding an house elf came to the Burrow, his name was Biddy. All he said was ‘it has been passed on to your inheritance’ to Harry. Nobody had a clue what he was talking about, but we soon found out. Biddy snapped his fingers and Harry and I were in a very large dining hall. ‘Potter Manor has been passed on to your inheritance’ Biddy repeated. That was two months ago! Now to start the new Millennium (it’s currently February 28th) I have good news for my husband, I’m just not sure how to tell him.




“Ginny?” Harry asked as he opened the front door.



“I’m in the Library!” Ginny called out as she closed the tiny diary that she had randomly grabbed from the bookshelf.



“Hey Gin,” Harry said as he walked into the large Library. He quickly pulled her off of the couch and kissed her passionately. “What’s on your mind?” he asked, concerned.



Ginny sighed and smiled happily. “I’ve been thinking of ways to tell you this all day and nothing sounds right, so I decided that I would just come right out and tell you. But then I thought that that wasn’t very romantic and then I got side tracked and…I don’t know, how should I tell you?” she rambled.



Harry laughed and sat on the dark purple couch pulling Ginny down to sit next to him.



“So…how should I tell you?” Ginny asked biting her bottom lip. After half a second of her husband not replying she sighed again and rolled her eyes. “I’m Pregnant,” she said grinning.



Harry sat shocked for a second but then a huge grin came to his face and he pulled Ginny to her feet swinging her around before setting her firmly on her feet and kissing her again.





***



“Harry…Ginny…” A voice called from down the hall. It was six-thirty in the morning and Ginny and Harry were still in bed.



Ginny groaned and shook her husbands shoulder, “Harry, wake up! Your mother-in-law is in the fire.”



Harry crawled out of bed and left the room yawning.



“GINNY GET YOU’RE BUTT OUT OF BED! Oh, good morning, Harry,” Molly Weasley said as he walked into the upstairs study and seen Mrs. Weasley’s head in the fire.



“Morning mum,” Harry mumbled trying desperately to rub the sleep out of his eyes.



“Victoria’s in labour and Charlie wanted me to tell everyone,” she said quickly.



“I’ll go wake Ginny and we’ll be over at the Burrow in ten minutes,” Harry said excitedly as he left the room.



“What did she want?” Ginny asked as Harry came back into the Master Bedroom.



“Toria is at the hospital.”



Ginny jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. “Ginny gets to be an aunt, Ginny gets to be an aunt…” she sang as she danced in a circle.



Harry laughed as he watched his wife dance around the room. “You’re already an aunt, Ginny.”



“I know…Ginny gets to be an aunt…again.”



“Ginny gets to be a mum,” Harry chanted.



Ginny grinned and started dancing again, “Ginny gets to be a mum.”



“Come on, your mother is probably wondering where we are,” Harry said as he slid his hand around Ginny’s waist. “Biddy!”



“Yes, Master Potter?” the small elf said as he appeared in front of the two.



“We are going over to the Burrow and won’t be eating breakfast.”



Biddy nodded and disappeared. Ginny smiled. Biddy was wearing black and silver robes with the Potter family crest on the upper right hand side. It was Hermione’s idea at first to free all of the elves, but just the thought of it put most of the elves in hysterics. Harry and Ginny had forced the elves to agree to wearing descent clothes, accepting two galleons a month, and taking holidays often.



The Burrow was crowded when Harry and Ginny arrived.



“Hey, Ron…Hermione,” Harry said as he sat down next to them.



Molly bustled into the room. She was beaming from ear to ear as she walked across the room. The fire crackled and Bill and Fleur appeared in the fire place with six month old Russell. Molly stepped forward and took her only grandchild in her arms and sat down in a chair opposite from Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. Harry noticed Ginny staring at her nephew, smiling slightly. Molly glanced up, catching her gaze. She looked at her curiously for a moment and then grinned.



Charlie Apparated into the center of the room causing everyone to fall silent. “Chance and Toria can have visitors,” he said, grinning.





***





“Oh, he’s so cute,” Ginny exclaimed as she held the tiny baby wrapped in blue blankets. “The twenty-ninth of February,” Ginny said her chocolate brown eyes sparkling as she watched him sleep. “What were the chances of that?”



“One out of one thousand four hundred and sixty one,” Hermione chanted.



Ron snorted, “Lucky chance.”



“Chance! I guess you’re all decided on that,” Toria laughed.



“Chance Dallen Weasley.”



“I can’t wait until we have kids, Hermione,” Ron said peering over his sister’s shoulder at the sleeping Chance.



Ginny noticed Hermione smile and quickly look at the floor. “Hermione,” Ginny whispered in her ear. “Are you…”



Hermione looked up and grinned and gave a slight nod. Ginny tried desperately to contain a squeal and jumped up and down with Chance still in her arms.



“Ginny!” Molly scolded as she snatched her grandson out of her daughter’s arms.



“You haven’t told Ron yet, have you?” Ginny asked with an eyebrow raised.



“No…” Hermione said looking at the floor again.



“I told Harry as soon as I found out,” Ginny whispered quickly. Hermione quickly snapped her head up; Ginny scrunched up her face and took a huge intake of breath.



“You are?” Hermione squealed as she grabbed her sister-in-law’s arms and danced in a circle.



“What did I miss?” Ron asked dumbfounded. Hermione grinned and jumped on her husband kissing him lightly on the lips.



Ginny stood beside Harry grinning ecstatically.



“I think I have missed something!” Ron said firmly.



“You have,” Hermione stated matter-of-factly. Ron raised his eyebrows and Hermione continued, “We are going to have kids Ronald!”



“I know,” Ron stated bluntly.



“No…I mean I’m pregnant!”



Molly squealed and rushed to Hermione, giving her a bone-crushing hug. “I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!” she said as she pulled Ron into the hug as well.



“How did you know?” Hermione asked after she had escaped her grasp.



“I had seven children, dear, I can see the glow!” Molly said with a smile on her face. Still grinning, Molly turned towards Ginny and gave her a wink.



“Alright…” Ginny started. “Since everyone’s already here...” she continued stopping briefly to glance at Harry who nodded and she continued. “We are too,” she said nervously







A/N: So what did you think? Is it worth continuing? I already have five chapters written but I'm not sure if I should try and commit myself to two stories. Please leave a review and tell me what you think