Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Marauders' Trademark by LexiGirl

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter up. I've been quite busy since school started. I hope you like it...
“Ginny…” Harry’s voice called from across the room. Ginny rolled over and pulled the blankets over the top of her head. “Ginny, you have to get up. You have an appointment at St. Mungo’s.”

“Oh,” Ginny groaned rolling out of bed. “Remind me why we scheduled a morning appointment?” she moaned as she pulled her bath robe over her shoulders.

“Because, Ginny, Hermione insists that sleeping in is not well for a baby and you were the one who wanted to do this the same day.”

“Oh yeah,” Ginny said. Harry sighed and glanced at the alarm clock on the night stand. It’s too early, he sighed as he seen the bright red letters reading 5:30.

“Far too early,” Ginny mumbled with a tooth brush in her mouth.


***


“Hi Ginny, Harry,” Hermione said happily, grinning at the two. Ginny yawned and hugged her best friend and brother.

It had been four months since Ginny and Hermione had found out that they were pregnant. The two seemed to constantly be happy and were always talking about babies.

“This is so cool,” Hermione continued, “we get to raise our babies together!”

“Mm hmm,” Ginny sighed as she tried desperately to rub the sleep from her eyes.

“Oh really, Ginny, you should be awake and energetic…it’s better for the baby!”

“Hermione,” Ginny said waking up more. “It’s six thirty in the morning and I don’t think that I’m having just one baby…I have the right to be tired.” Ginny had looked nine-months pregnant already and was constantly being asked when she was due; everyone looked shocked when she told them ‘the end of November’.

Hermione grinned even more (if that was possible) and said, “Well…we’re not going to tell you anything until after your appointment.”

“What?” Ginny said, glaring at her best friend. “You tell me, Hermione Weasley,” Ginny said with her arms folded.

“Nope…you’re going to be late for your appointment!” Hermione said as she pushed Ginny and Harry towards the front desk.

“Good morning, may I help you,” the lady at the desk asked.

“Er…we have an appointment,” Harry said after he realized his wife wouldn’t reply.

“Name?”

“Potter,” Harry said quickly.

“Right this way Mrs. Po…Your Harry Potter!?” she shrieked as she stared intently at his forehead.

“Yeah…” Harry mumbled. “If you don’t mind…”

“HARRY POTTER!” a young girl shrieked from the huge green sofas in the center of the round room.

“Oh no,” Ginny muttered as she grabbed her husband and the lady both by the sleeves and quickly shuffled towards the hallway.

“Harry Potter!” A teenage girl cried out. “Are you the Harry Potter? You simply ‘must’ sign my wand!”

“Your wand?” Harry asked looking at her outstretched hand and wand.

“Yes.”

“Oh, sign mine, too…and this,” another girl exclaimed thrusting an autograph book in his hands.

“How did you do it?” a thirty year old man asked. “How did you defeat You-Know-Who?”

“Voldemort?” Harry asked smirking when the entire crowd gasped.

“How can you speak his name…I mean, he killed your parents...your friends.”

“I know,” Harry said with his teeth clenched. “Voldemort is dead, saying his name won’t bring him back.”

“I wish I could have fought at the battle,” a boy that Harry recognized from Hogwarts mumbled.

Harry rolled his eyes and followed his wife through the hallway. “Do you think Ron and Hermione were attacked like that?” Harry said with a smirk on his face as he imagined Ron blushing the colour of his hair and signing peoples’ foreheads.

“Nope…” Ginny said smiling. “You’re Harry Potter!” she squealed in perfect imitation of Harry’s screaming fans.

“Ha ha,” Harry mocked. “Where are we going?” he asked as he turned to the other lady. The blonde haired lady was barely conscious of anything around her and was staring dreamily at Harry, reminding Ginny a lot of Luna. “Er…”

“Oh, er… this way,” she said looking down at the ground to hide her blush. “I’m Sierra Star,” she said quickly, which only made her blush more. Ginny glared absentmindedly at the girl and continued down the hall.

“The healer will be with you shortly, Harry,” Sierra said her eyes firmly glued on him.

“This is my wife, by the way, Ginny…Ginny Potter!” Harry said.

“Oh, of course, the famous Ginny Weasley_”

“Potter,” Ginny corrected.

“Yes, that’s what I said!” Sierra snapped as she left the room.


***


“October 31st,” Harry groaned as he rolled out of bed. He bent over and gently kissed his wife on her forehead. “Three more weeks,” he said brightly, trying to forget the date.

“It’s a good day, Harry!” Ginny said with her eyes still closed. “The world has been Voldemort free for a year…”

“Yeah,” Harry said. It had also been the day that Voldemort killed his parents nineteen years ago.

Harry smiled as he watched his wife struggle out of bed. She was due in four weeks and had been larger than Hermione since July. Harry smiled. His best friends would be having their twins any time now. Harry bent over and tried to help his wife.

“Harry…I’m only pregnant…I can manage getting out of bed on my own!” Ginny snapped.

“I know Ginny…but you’re supposed to be on bed rest,” Harry said smirking at his stubborn wife, reminding Harry a lot of a zombie.

“Hmph,” Ginny exclaimed as she staggered to the bathroom her arms resting over her stomach.

Harry flopped on the bed and stared at the light blue ceiling. Ginny had insisted on ‘making an appearance’ at the Burrow that day. Mrs. Weasley had decided to start a tradition

“Er…Harry?” Ginny asked in a frantic tone from the bathroom.

“What?” Harry sat up and stared at the door, knowing that Ginny would open it.

Ginny opened the door and poked her head through. “I think we had better get to St. Mungo’s,” Ginny said, smiling slightly. Harry jumped frantically off of the bed and rushed towards the dresser.


***


“May I help you?” the lady at the desk said politely not looking up from her book. Harry realized that it was the same lady that had been there in June, Sierra.

“My wife’s in labour,” Harry said quickly.

“Please take a number,” Sierra mono-toned.

“WHAT!?” Harry shrieked.

Sierra sat unmoved with her nose still in the book. “I’m sorry sir, but it is a holiday and many of the healers are on vacation,” she said calmly before popping a huge bubble of Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum.

“I KNOW!” Harry yelled. “I MADE IT A BLOODY HOLIDAY!”

Sierra snapped her head up and looked at Harry in shock.

“My wife is in labour,” Harry added in the calmest voice possible. “She needs a Medi-Witch, NOW!”

“Yes sir,” Sierra muttered quietly as she pressed a shiny purple button on her desk.

Immediately, three healers came running into the room. “What’s the emergency?” the tallest asked as he brushed what looked like cookie crumbs off of his robes. “Hello, I’m Healer Sterling,” he said after noticing Harry in front of him. “Blimey…are you…Harry Potter?”

Harry glared. “My wife is in labour…” he said through clenched teeth. “I don’t care if I’m ‘Harry Potter’…” he said with no attempts to constrain his temper.

“Harry…” Ginny shouted, gripping the counter so hard her knuckles we’re losing their colour. “…Shut up!”

“Right this way, Mrs. Potter,” a kind yet very frail and wrinkly old lady said calmly as she pushed a levitating chair under Ginny.


***


“Hermione…What are you doing?” Ron asked. Hermione had been pacing through the waiting room since they had arrived. Usually Hermione never walked around more than she had to, insisting that the twins didn’t like much movement.

Hermione turned and glared at her husband before continuing to pace the room holding her ‘very’ pregnant stomach for support.

It was noon before anything else had happened. All of the girls were sitting on the edge of their seats in dead silence, continuously shooting daggers at their husbands who had become restless with the wait and began playing Wizard’s Chess. Hermione jumped to her feet and stared down the hallway as she noticed Harry approaching tiredly.

By the time that Harry had made it to the room everyone had grown silent again. Harry smiled.

“How is Ginny?” Ron asked quickly.

“She’s sleeping,” Harry yawned.

“How are the_” Mrs. Weasley started.

“They’re all healthy,” Harry said smiling to himself. “The Medi-Witch said that you can see them all now.”

“Have you picked names yet?” Hermione asked as the others shuffled to their feet excitedly.

“Yeah…we have,” Harry grinned.

“And?” Molly asked as the large group opened the door into Ginny’s room.

“Ginny’s holding James, Sirius and Albus,” Harry said.

“Triplets?!” Hermione exclaimed as she waddled over to her sister in-law and three new nephews. “And here I thought that I having twins was difficult.”

“I thought you two were dead set against not having triplets,” Ron smirked at his best friend.

“We didn’t have triplets…” Ginny said trying desperately to stay awake.

“Cedric and Lily both had problems breathing,” A young healer said as she walked into the room. She was staring at a clipboard and hadn’t noticed the others in the room. “They should be released in a two weeks at most.”

“Lily and Cedric?” Arthur asked. “But that would make five!”

“You two are going to become very famous for having the first set of magical quintuplets born in Britain for over five hundred years, Mr. and Mrs. Po_” she jerked her head up and stared at Harry for a moment. “Merlin,” she said smiling. “This is a very lucky day for you, Mr. Potter,” she chuckled.

Harry sighed happily after he realized that she wasn’t a crazy fan.

“You two can take James, Sirius and Albus home in a few days if you wish,” she said glancing down at the papers to read their names. She still did not notice the rest of the family in the room.

“What about Cedric and Lily?” Molly gasped thinking how horrible it would be to leave her grandson and very first granddaughter in the hospital alone.

“Er…they will be fine,” the healer said shocked to realize that there were at least fifteen others in the room. “They will probably be strong enough to go on their own in a week.”