Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Fragile Memory by secret_lover

Printer
Summary: During the battle that defeated Voldemort Hermione was badly injured. Now three years later she is living with her younger sister in America and no longer remembers that she was once a witch, or her once best friends. Then one night the man who lurks in her dreams steps out of the fog insisting that she is in danger. Now if she wants to save herself and her family she must return to the world she no longer remembers or understands. While there she starts to see bits and pieces of a pasts she doesn't remember but was obviously part of.




Chapter 5 comming soon!!!




Can also be seen on HPFF by Secret_Lover who is...ME again!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9644 Viewcount: 12481
Published on: 09/23/06 Updated On: 11/18/07





1. Out of the Fog by secret_lover [ - ] (1340 words)
I OWN HARRY POTTER (or in this case Hermione and Ron)... in my dreams that is, so anything you recognize belongs to Jo. Thank you! Deidre, however, is a figment of my imagination; but she will only be here for a short while. Lather, Rinse & Repeat!:D



2. Presents by secret_lover [ - ] (1831 words)
Since my shameless ploy to get people to review didnt work i was hoping updating would!!! This is the last, what I like to call, 'Deidre' chapter... if you are interested I might just mention her later. As ever anything you recognize belongs to Jo. This chapter is dedicated to Mind_over_Matter for the longest review yet out of two fics!!! :D Thank you to Bianca King for beta-ing Lather, Rinse and Review...Please!!!


3. Meeting the Family by secret_lover [ - ] (3163 words)
A/N: Here come the Weasley’s and Potter’s. Let’s see if Hermione can handle them. This one is dedicated toYellowLimewho had me cracking up enough to finish this chapter. If you haven’t read her storyFour Housesgo check it out! A big thanks to tc015 for being such a wonderful beta!!! Anything you recognize is Jo’s! Lather, Rinse & Review!!!


4. Practical Magic by secret_lover [ - ] (1202 words)
A/N: Okay, I apologize for taking so very long to get this here. RL attacked like Godzilla in Tokyo … or was it Hong Kong? Whichever city, I am really sorry but here is the latest chapter. Lather, Rinse, and REVIEW!
5. Hunting by secret_lover [ - ] (2108 words)
A/N: Okay… I am sorry for the delay. Writer’s Block. I was actually considering dropping this altogether but then I got a phone call from home. One of my best friends had died in a car accident, and she loved this story. So this one is for you, Ashley, because even angels read Harry Potter fan fics. And thank you readers. Jo owns the world… or at least the one we all know we wished we lived in. Big thanks to Katie for being the beta. Lather, Rinse and Review