Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

To Be Or Nott To Be by Schmerg_The_Impaler

Printer
Summary: Theodore Nott has never had much respect for anyone but himself. But after being summoned by Lord Voldemort to join the Death Eaters, his world turns upside down, and he finds himself questioning everything, including his own values and beliefs. Darkish, but with surprisingly light and fluffy bits, kind of like my Dad's pancakes or a truly hideous dress that my Mum once bought for me.

Written by Schmerg_The_Impaler from Hufflepuff House for the Gauntlet's 3rd run. Whoot!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6599 Viewcount: 1646
Published on: 11/13/06 Updated On: 11/16/06





1. The Adventures of a Self-Centred Cynic by Schmerg_The_Impaler [ - ] (6599 words)
(This is my gauntlet submission, as you may have figured out by now. It's also about Theodore Nott, which you probably also know. What you may Nott know (sorry, had to make the pun), is that Theo is my favourite character to write about, and that November Gibbs is somewhat based on myself. You'll see the quirkier side of her in fics to come. In any case, a round of applause to my guide, Roxy Black, and to Hogwartsduchess, who beta'd my first few prompts before realising that she could no longer be involved in fanfiction. I miss you!)