Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Enchanted by Willow Rosenberg

Printer
Summary: ~Complete~

The summer after the trio's sixth year, people gather at the Weasley's for the wedding of Bill and Fleur. Hermione goes in high hopes, expecting a relationship to heat up between her and Ron. However, her arrival at the Burrow is greeted with a rather nasty surprise...

Pre-DH

2010: Ahaa, God, I just took another look at this story and, uh...the only defense I have is that I was a lot younger when I wrote it. Whew.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10782 Viewcount: 27637
Published on: 12/20/06 Updated On: 06/16/07






1. Anything but Ordinary by Willow Rosenberg [ - ] (911 words)
I'm not usually a huge endorser of Ron and Hermione, but this is part of a Christmas present for my friend. So here it is.
Also-while "Enchanted" mostly focuses on Ron and Hermione, there is a brief Ginny/Harry subplot-but it's not large enough that I'd add it in the categories.

2. Dream of a Fire by Willow Rosenberg [ - ] (1009 words)
Okay, so kind of a short, transition-y section. It really gets going in the next chapter :P
3. Complications by Willow Rosenberg [ - ] (1747 words)
It would be so much easier to get Ron if it wasn't for Elodie...or those bloody soccer boys.
Sorry it's taken so long to get this up!
And apologies in advance for Ben. I know he seems like a Gary at first, but trust me...he won't stay that way ;-)

4. Confrontation by Willow Rosenberg [ - ] (2490 words)
Sorry it's taken me so long to update...I just finished the SAT :P
To make up for it, I gave you an extra long chapter :D

5. The Steps That You Take by Willow Rosenberg [ - ] (1858 words)
~Preview~

Hermione took a deep breath and asked, as casually as possible, “Are you in love with her? Elodie, I mean.”


Ron looked at her sharply, his brow furrowed. He shifted uncomfortably, and their shoulders brushed. “Well,” he said cautiously, “I always thought she was, you know, pretty. But for a while, I’d been…in love with someone.”


Note:
Okay, so sorry about the long time it took getting this up. Anyhoo, this is the second-to-last chapter, people! Almost done. Wow.

6. The Truth in Your Eyes by Willow Rosenberg [ - ] (2767 words)
Well, here it is. The last chapter. Thanks for sticking with me this long, people! Hope you enjoy it.
PS even though it's done, reviews still make me happy. and photoshop. coughcough.
~
Chapter Six