Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I Can Dream, Can't I? by Elissy

Printer
Summary: It was the final night before the last battle, and Ginny was spending a few precious moments with Harry. She knew that she couldn't make him open his heart to her, but she could only dream.

Songfic to The Andrews Sisters' song, I Can Dream, Can't I?


He was about to leave; that we both knew. I also knew that I might never see him again, and the thought was nearly killing me. I wanted nothing more than to jump into his arms and smother him with affection, but another part of me wanted to yell at him until he changed his mind. I understood the situation, as my heart was breaking... I never wanted the moment to end.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1777 Viewcount: 2073
Published on: 01/16/07 Updated On: 01/22/07





1. I Can Dream, Can't I? by Elissy [ - ] (1777 words)
First of all, I'd like to thank my amazing beta Scarlet Crystal. Thank you for all of your help with this! You are amazing!

Song by: The Andrews Sisters (1949) I Can Dream, Can't I? Released by: Decca Records. Lyrics are in bold.

I don't own the lyrics at all...(Although I can dream, can't I?...Sorry I couldn't resist.)

And lastly, I don't own any of the characters, settings, etc. The belong to...well, you know who.

Please read and review! I want to hear everything you think!