Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Longing Heart by Cwiddy

Printer
Summary: Nymphadora Tonks has a problem. She has fallen in love with Remus Lupin, who seems to have similar feelings towards her, but rejects that love because of his curse of being a werewolf. She struggles with these feelings and falls into despair. In her darkest hour Tonks runs down the road to escape her feelings, but instead finds a most mysterious inn called the "Green Dragon". There she finds hope and help from the most peculiar inn keeper she has ever met.





This is written by Cwiddy from Hufflepuff house for the Green Dragon Winter Challenge. Chapter 2 is when Tonks finds her way to the Green Dragon Inn.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Remus/Tonks
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7414 Viewcount: 11351
Published on: 01/24/07 Updated On: 02/28/07





1. Chapter 1: Love Blossoms by Cwiddy [ - ] (1178 words)
This is J.K. Rowlings' World, I'm just trying to imagine what may happen in more detail!
2. Chapter 2: Journey of the Lost by Cwiddy [ - ] (1420 words)
This is J.K. Rowling's universe, just trying to expand it a bit!
3. Chapter 3: The Longing Heart by Cwiddy [ - ] (1658 words)
Thank you so much to my betas!! Evie and Sandy!! Thanks also to Cheshlin, who always has the first read of my stories and poems!




4. Chapter 4: Road to Hope by Cwiddy [ - ] (3158 words)
This is J.K. Rowling's universe and I'm just expanding on it.
This section contains excerpts during door to the present scene that includes conversations with a few changes from Half-Blood Prince between Ron, Hermione, and Harry from pages 467-468 of the American Hardback Edition.