Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Dream Come True by rupertgrintlover13

Printer
Summary: This is the story that every good Harry Potter fan wants to come true. I hope that I do it justice. Harry has Ginny. Ron has Hermione. Life is sweet…no catch. It’s the perfect dream come true.







It's all full of fluff and pixie dust!





All review get a response!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13306 Viewcount: 45472
Published on: 02/19/07 Updated On: 07/02/10





1. Home Sweet Home by rupertgrintlover13 [ - ] (1924 words)
This is all fluffy. It's probably the cutest little story ever. It doesn't really start out that way but it'll get there I promise. Keep reading and reviewing!
2. Moving Day at Long Last by rupertgrintlover13 [ - ] (1717 words)
This story is a bit less spread out but it isn't as interesting as a chapter could be. It is mostly the transition of Harry from the Burrow to Godric's Hollow and his feelings about it.
3. A Day With Ginny by rupertgrintlover13 [ - ] (2061 words)
Sorry it took so long for an update. Keep reading and reviewing please. Thanks!


4. The Wrath of Mrs. Weasley by rupertgrintlover13 [ - ] (1931 words)
Yay for shorter waits! Thanks for all the reviews. I've enjoyed reading them and responding to them. Keep reading (all my stories) and reviewing!


5. Summer Lovin' by rupertgrintlover13 [ - ] (2686 words)
I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I have been gone for almost.....*cringes* a year! I know! But I'm back!! I know that lot's of you have been waiting for updates on this and I hope it hasn't been too long for you to get back into the story. I appreciate all the wonderful comments while I've been gone and I'm so happy that you are enjoying the story thus far. Happy Reading!
6. 'Til Death Do Us Part by rupertgrintlover13 [ - ] (2987 words)
Okay, so I'm sorry that I've been MIA for half of forever, but I love reading all of your reviews! I promise to make a better attempt at updating more frequently, and I hope that not all of you have lost interest in the story by now. To make up for it, this chapter is filled with an intense abundance of fluff and better quality writing. I hope you like it. Enjoy!