Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

There is Another by scars_are_cool

Printer
Summary: Betrayal, Quadruple Agents, Long Lost Siblings, Forgotten Prophices. Throw in a Touch of Romance and Secret Species and you have this story. Twenty-four years ago a child was born: the daughter of the Dark Lord. Now she is sworn to protect her fathers greatest foe, Harry Potter. She must do everything in her power to keep him safe while hiding her idenity from almost everyone. But she has a secret, a secret that could make or break the world... and the only clue is that ... There is Another.





Chapter 3 is up and I am working on 4, Please read and Review!!!!!!!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5777 Viewcount: 11378
Published on: 03/18/07 Updated On: 08/13/07





1. Prologue: It has Happened by scars_are_cool [ - ] (665 words)
Well, this is my first chaptered fic. I have to extend a Huge thanks to my new beta Colores. And a thanks to Aurorgirl101 for supporting me, even though she elected not to beta this she has high hopes for it. Ratings and warnings may change through the fic. Please Read and Review!
2. Chapter 1: First Impressions by scars_are_cool [ - ] (1938 words)
Im so sorry that it has taken me so long to get this up. I'v had some things to deal with, but they should be settled now. Please Read and review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Chapter 2: Of Curiosity and Vampires by scars_are_cool [ - ] (1926 words)
Woot! Keeping reading and reviewing!

We learn a little bit more about Kyranna's secrets, and find new ones.

This world is JKR's, I'm just borrowing it for a time.

Lots of love to my beta Colores!

4. Chapter 3: Darkness All Around by scars_are_cool [ - ] (1248 words)
this is a very short chapter, mainly just a filler that is vital and wouldn't fit anywhere else. sorry for the long time between updates, but I have been out of the country. Please read and review.