Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Grace Kelly by dragonwings

Printer
Summary: My entry for the May One-Shot Challenge: "You Sorted Where?"



"Do I attract you?

Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?

Am I too dirty?

Am I too flirty?

Do I like what you like?"

~"Grace Kelly" by Mika



Pansy Parkinson was at a loss. There were some things that her money couldn't buy and that was Blaise Zabini. But what she couldn't have had never stopped her before!





'Some might have called her plan cunning, but Pansy simply called it intelligent. Pansy couldn’t get what she always wanted right away like Blaise could; she had to work at it. Pansy’s drive to get what she couldn’t have would’ve put her in Slytherin, had the Sorting Hat had made it that way. But it was the way that she used her knowledge to get what she wanted made her a Ravenclaw."





I am dragonwings writing for Gryffindor
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1627 Viewcount: 1565
Published on: 06/07/07 Updated On: 06/08/07





1. Chapter 1 by dragonwings [ - ] (1627 words)
I wish I had written the song in this story, but alas! "Grace Kelly" was written by Mika and I guess I can't pretend I did. I would highly recommend the song to anyone since it is teh awesomeness. Just Google "grace kelly by mika" and you ge to hear the most awesome song ever! ;)
Many thanks to Kumy for challenge-poking me and beta'ing this for me! You're the best darling!