Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Pair by electronicquillster

Printer
Summary: Sometimes what you want is in front of your eyes before you realize it. Sometimes you realize it before you're ready for it, and just because you realize it, doesn't mean that everyone around you will realize it, too. Victoire Weasley and Teddy Lupin have their insecurities, but they also have the potential to be something great.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5082 Viewcount: 2005
Published on: 11/05/07 Updated On: 11/05/07





1. Chapter 1 by electronicquillster [ - ] (5082 words)
Note on the timing: I have absolutely no confidence in JKR’s math skills. So, for this story, Teddy is about to start his seventh year, and Victoire her sixth. If that is too much of a problem.... Don’t read it, I suppose? I couldn’t handle trying to figure out why Teddy would possibly have a relationship with someone still going to Hogwarts when he was nineteen the spring before the epilogue takes place. And it could totally be, as I implied, JKR’s ability to mess up timelines (for example the Gryffindor Quidditch team in reference to... everything about the Gryffindor Quidditch team, including Charlie, Gryffindor’s losing streak, and Oliver discovering Katie Bell in what appears to have been her first year when Harry’s the first first-year on the team in 100 years). And that is the end of my timeline justification ramble.


Additionally, I owe a lot of thanks to Leslie, Ashley, Shanae, Jenna for sampling various parts of this, and especially to Emily for betaing this.

This story was written for Abigail for the 2007 Fall HP Rare Exchange on LiveJournal.