Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Soleil Sanglant by Mnemone Radford

Printer
Summary: Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy are trapped in their respective fates- hers, imminent death, his, unending servitude to the Dark Lord-, but she has much to teach him before her time runs out, lessons about life that will forever change Draco. Even as he learns and gains hope from her simple but powerful advice, he is aware of the futility of it all- or can he change that? Will he be able to conquer cowardice and fear of death for Luna's sake, or will all have been for naught?





Takes place during Luna's captivity at Malfoy Manor in Deathly Hallows, but it is not canon-compliant in certain aspects.





Please read and review!



This story is not abandoned! No, really, I swear! It is nearly finished; I have only to write a little more before I am able to submit the rest. I apologize for the absurd delay.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 593 Viewcount: 1763
Published on: 12/01/07 Updated On: 12/02/07





1. Prologue by Mnemone Radford [ - ] (593 words)
I'd like to thank my beta, Shivani, particularly for putting up with my excruciatingly slow writing process, and to dedicate this fic to some of my friends: Allison, my co-bibliophile and music geek, Bea, my HTH Chica, Kacie, my fellow MNFFer and Photoshop savior, and Nicole, who truly got me started in the fanfiction world. *huggles all*

Don't forget to leave me a review!